Sickly sweet.

Yandere! Cupid x reader.

*Thanks for the request! I know I've done my oc's quite a lot lately, but its what the readers want! I'll start going back to other sanses. Art above is mine if its still there.

Warning- yandere meaning, weapons, blood, obsession, and an Angel gone bad. ;3 Have fun~

Inspired by yandere simulator!

He stared at you in admiration, the way you tucked your hair behind your ear, the way you tapped your fingers on your desk to pass the time.

He absolutely loved it.. He loved you, everything about you, if only he had the courage to actually talk to you..

He had always admired you... Some could even say he was a creep, obsessed, maybe even insane.

He would do anything for you~

That gorgon boy? He shoved him down the stairs putting him in the hospital.

That vampire boy? He chained him to a tree during the day.

That werewolf boy? He shot him dead.

As I said, he would do anything to have you to himself.

He's even been in your house, he's stolen various things from you.. Things you wouldn't notice were gone..

The school bell rang, you sat up and grabbed your things, then head out of the door.

He followed you silently.

-------

You sat on a bench, on the school rooftop, eating your lunch when your very tsundere friend had arrived and sat next to you.

"Where were you idiot!? You said you'd wait for me!" He says arms crossed over his chest.

"I did wait for you, see I'm here aren't I?"

He rolls his eyes. "S-shut up.."

Your lovesick pixie glared daggers at the male sitting next to you.. He had no right to treat you like that.. Calling you an idiot? He knew very well how smart you were.

He needed a way for you to leave..

His now red eyes shrunk as he saw you stand up.

"I'll be right back, I gotta go use the restroom." You set your lunch down and walk off..

Well that was unexpected..

The very angry pixie smiled, taking the switch blade out of his boot, making his way to your tsundere friend.

He leaned against the bench looking irritated at his food.. "Stupid y/n.. Why does she always keep me waiting!?"

The pixie stands in front of him, arms behind his back.

".. You know.. It is very rude to talk about someone behind their back.."

He opens his sockets, two very dilated pinpricks glaring into his soul.

"...especially a friend.." His smile widens as he takes the blade out, slashing it against your friends neck, he then pushes his body off of the roof.

His laughing gets louder as he hears a sickening splat..

-------

"Don't you remember the good ol days y/n sweetie?" He asks you, circling you.

You've grown emotionless like a zombie.. Your eyes pale.. You never talked much after what he did.

"Aww.. C'mon sweetie! Where is that smile I've grown to love?" He asks and kisses your cheek.

Why was he like this? Why did he have to be so sickly sweet?

End..? Who knows.. I'll probably make a second part soon. Hope you enjoyed!