Angel or devil?

Cupid x reader. (Short)

*This wasn't requested but it randomly came to mind! Oh and what I mean by short, is that this will be a short one shot!

Warning: Insults and cursing!

Orange, yellow, and red leaves fall to the ground and crunch under your boots.

Your friend/crush Cupid has called you to meet him at the local café, and of course you accepted.

He was just too darn cute to deny.

You smile blushing a soft pink, you had gained a crush on the pixie/angel.

He was so sweet to you, he cooked and he was the most romantic skeleton in the multi verse.

And you both hated lust sans, which you both laughed about.

-----

You arrived at the café looking for the short halo wearing pixie, soon enough you had spotted him.

"Y/n! Over here!" He smiles.

You return the smile and sit across from him.

He wasn't wearing his usual clothes, it seemed like he dressed up for you, wearing a pink vest over a black undershirt, the sleeves rolled up, he wore black dress pants with it, and his signature boots he always wore.

But one thing you noticed, was that his gloves were gone.

You had finally gotten a look at his hands, in the center of them were black hearts, similar to the freckles on his face.

It was cute actually, you wondered where else he had those cute unique marks.

Cupid greets you with a closed eye smile. "I already ordered for you, I got your favorite!" He takes a sip of his tea.

He couldn't have coffee or else he'd be bouncing off the walls shooting arrows at random people.

And that was not a fun experience.

"Thanks Cupid. You're a sweetheart."

His neon pink blush returns, his wings flutter. "Oh stop it! You're making me flustered!"

You giggle. "But its true fluffy butt."

He rolls his eye lights.

-----

You both chatted and shared opinions on various topics, all was going well until a very familiar gorgon walked up to you.

"Heya y/n! What bringsss you here?" He asks smiling a fanged smile at you.

You smile. "Its good to see you to Coby! How've you been?"

He shrugs. "Eh same old same old."

Cupid looks at him annoyed. "Do you mind? We're trying to chat here?"

Coby chuckles. "Are you seriously on a date with the rose loving baby?"

You nod. "Yeah? So what if I am?"

Cupid blushes at this but continues glaring at the snickering gorgon.

".. Scumbag..you're why we can't have nice things!" He mumbles.

Coby puts his fist on the table. "Do you want to say that to my face baby face!?"

Cupid scoffs and crosses his legs, and his arms looking at the gorgon strait in the shades.

"I would if you had one, but all I see is an a** with two eyes."

Your jaw drops. Cupid never cursed, or has ever spoke with that much sass.

Coby growls. "Agh! Whatever...  Its not like you can scare me with that petty talk."

Cupid cackles. "Oh really? Its pointless to make fun of you, because it'd take you the rest of the day to figure it out."

The tiny smirk on Cupids face was cute.. Maybe even hot.. Wait what? You blush.

Coby hisses his snakes hissing as well as he stomps off to another table.

Cupid looks back at you. "I'm sorry, forgive me and my choice of words."

You still look at him shocked. "No, its okay. You just surprised me."

His smile widens and he takes a sip of his tea. "I get that from anyone who gets on my bad side."

You both bust out laughing and continue eating your food.

End. This was random I know, I hope you enjoyed! :3