It's all about the shopping from melrose to beverly hills.

Start from the beginning

{ 192 }

A few hours later you all had several bags each. You all walked along the boardwalk laughing together.
"Okay no more shopping for a while." Paine groaned, you laughed a little and nodded in agreement, quite proud of the outfit you had brought with the help of Luna, Aqua and Cindy.
"But we have Christmas coming!" Yuffie exclaimed, Aqua shook her head.
"Halloween isn't even here yet." She said, Vanille waved her bags around.
"I need another pay check before that happens." She laughed, Serah nodded.
"And some of us don't even work..." Xion whined, Yuffie blew her fringe out of her eyes and pouted.
"You guys are no fun." She moaned, Yuna smiled brightly as Olette linked arms with Namine and Kairi.
"I still can't believe its October already..." She mused, everyone nodded in agreement.
"Who would have guessed how awesome this year would have been." Serah said, the girls glanced at you and you blushed.
"Uh... I haven't really done anything." You murmured as Luna hugged you lightly.
"But you and your brother have made this island a little lively." She explained, everyone nodded.
"Yeah, everyone was bored after Hayner left, you could say that the boys weren't as interested in anything since he went back home." Yuna added, Paine nodded.
"And since you've come, everyone has their energy back, you know?" She muttered, you stopped and glanced out at the ocean and thought of home. You pursed your lips the breeze blowing your hair. The sun shimmering as it set, Cindy rested her elbow against your shoulder and Kairi sat down on the board walk with Yuna and Luna. Xion and Vanille leant against the trio on the ground in front of you.
"This is the best." Xion yawned happily. Vanille nodded in agreement.
"Yeah! Besties hanging out together!" Rikku beamed standing by Cindy.
"We don't want you and Hayner to leave." Olette whispered, you felt Serah squeeze your hand and you glanced at her, the sun lighting up her face as she stared at the sun too.
"We say it so much, but we really mean it... don't ever leave." Yuffie added rocking back on her heels standing next to Paine and Aqua.
"Yeah..." You murmured as you all watched the sun go down.

{ 193 }

"I'm home!" You called as you opened the door. Nyx poked his head around the kitchen door and nodded to you in greeting.
"Did you have fun?" He asked, you put your bags down by the stairs and wandered into the kitchen.
"Yeah, it was a lot of fun. I'm gonna head to bed! Night Nyx." You said and hurried up the stairs, taking your bags with you.

{ results }

Hayner and Roxas"Don't you find it weird that you like my sister?" Hayner asked as the two of them were sat playing video games. Roxas' eyes widened and his car crashed. He sighed and glanced at Hayner. "Is it that obvious?"
"I mean, between you and everyone else. Yeah, it's painfully obvious. But why her? Of all the people." He muttered, Roxas glanced back at the game and inhaled.
"Why do you like Olette?" He asked back, Hayner's eyes widened and it was his turn to crash the car.
"How did you know?"
Roxas smiled slightly and paused the game.
"Because she never stopped talking about you, because you're always with her out of the girls, it's painfully obvious. Well not to the guys but I'm pretty sure all the girls know, including your sister. Who doesn't seem to have a problem with it, and I'm pretty sure the girls are wondering why you haven't actually asked her out for real." Roxas explained, Hayner folded his arms over his chest in thought and Roxas chuckled.
"So..."
"So... we just like them because they're them." Hayner muttered, Roxas nodded. Hayner leant his head back.
"I will ask her..."
"Will you then be more lenient to your sister?"
"Probably not. But keep trying, it amuses the girls." Hayner smirked and Roxas scoffed punching Hayner's arm lightly before the two got back into the game.

Hope you enjoyed!
See you next week!
Love

Hope you enjoyed! See you next week!Love