I'm Pretending to be a Guy... Will my Secret Get Out?? Sequel {Three}

__________________________________________________________

I'm Pretending to be a Guy... Will my Secret Get Out?? Sequel {Three}

__________________________________________________________

Well im just going to get straight into it and make sure I don't take too long in posting it... lol anyway I will give you guys the character list so far! so you guys don't get too confused...well here it is....

Breeze Somers: Lucia's younger cousin who is about to pretend to be her boyfriend so he doesn't have to go to prison.

Samuel Campbell: he is breeze's 'boyfriend' who asks her to go to jail instead of him.

Timati Hunter: Timati is Breeze's soon to be cellmate.

Romeo Jaxon: is Katelyn's older brother who is a trainee to become a security guard at the jail 'Samuel' will be sent to.

These are the new characters I've introduced and who the next sequel is based around... there is also breeze's jail mates but I won't go to into that because you will probably get confused about that when I haven't mentioned them yet.... Anyway I hope you keep reading!

Tinnyxx

PS im going to let you in on why Timati is in jail in the first place.

___________________________________________________________

T I M A T I

*one year ago*

Walking down dark allies and dank streets like this one, is an everyday thing for me. It also didn't help that I was on the wrong side of town, either.

I ran my fingers through my thick wavy dark brown hair as I continued down the street, my iPod was in my ear blasting quick sentenced words and a bass that continued to pound in my ears, the life of 2pac and biggie.

My choice in music is pretty mixed, one day I could be listening to Rap music the next I could be listening to post-hardcore, like escape the fate, But it was days like this that I just wanted to ignore the world.

I looked around at the street I was on, there was a women walking in my direction wearing very little clothing, I quickly looked to the ground with my hands tightly in my pockets. I wasn't in the mood to deal with ongoing prostitutes today.

I am physically bigger than them but that doesn't stop them from throwing themselves at you. I shook my head hard, forcing my hair to flick to the side again, I moved my hand through my hair again, when I spotted something glimmer down in an alleyway.

Pulling my iPod from my ears I moved down the alley with a cat like silence, when I came to the glimmer it was a priceless gold ring. I picked it up and looked at it but quickly dropped it when I heard a piercing scream coming from an open door cross from me.

Normally, when in scary movies, a blonde chick hears the same thing she goes and investigates, when we "watchers" tell her not to go in there because we know what's going to happen.

I was about to turn my back but my curiosity got the better of me and I continued into the doorway, when, all the way, my conscience was screaming 'get out now or you die like that blonde chick on the scary movies!'

When I continued through the door way I followed the hall all the way to a set of stairs that lead into a dark house, but the afternoon sun was shining though the open windows.

So with the little light, I instinctually walked up the stairs, there was something wrong about this situation, as I got closer to the rooms in the house I could smell a funny coppery smell that was thick in the air.