[31] Chasm

(A/N): SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT OMG I'M SO SORRY

University is all consuming smh

................................................

"YOONGI PLEASE"

Jimin's haunting scream pierced the man as he struggled against the guards that dragged them, the bruises forming on his arm as he pulled, reaching as hard as he could to save the love of his life.

"JIMIN I SWEAR I'LL SAVE YOU PLEASE DON'T TRY ANYTHING. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH BABY, JUST PLEASE DEAR GOD DON'T DO ANYTHING STUPID," Yoongi yelled as loudly as he could, louder than he ever had, watching Jimin's panicked eyes disappear in the distance, the tears streaming down his face as the now lovers were separated once again not by their own will, but by the main who joyfully watched the scene unfold.

Taemin was full on grinning, his smile wider than it had been in the past year, the culmination of his efforts unfolding, manifested in the agony of the screams between the separated lovers.

He had known that the two men were in love with each other. He could read it the moment he saw them together, from the way the dark haired man constantly watched over Lord Park and the way that the other stole glances in return. They were constantly together, even before he was assigned to act as a body guard.

Frankly, it had disgusted him to see the two so close to expressing their love, he could see the tension the day they signed the treaty.

How freeing it was to have an excuse to break the bind, how utterly rich that he had an excuse to do as he had wished all along.

Truthfully, it didn't matter to him that Jeno had made such a bone headed decision to marry the one man who could bring them no more strength at all. Jaemin was attractive, strong, and caring, and Taemin would have said yes in a heartbeat had he been the prince of another kingdom.

But now.... Now that Ten had so brilliantly goaded the smartest man in the universe to marry the two men, he could finally have an excuse to take what belonged to him, through political cunning and now brute force.

The screams of the lord played to his ears like a glorious, triumphant symphony, and when he closed his eyes to soak in victory, he finally felt the addictive sense of power course through his body, the crack he had become accustom to, the world playing into his strong yet delicate hand.

"JOHNNY," he called, his mind further playing to his power complex.

"I don't want to fully separate the two lovers. Put them in the cells, but let one sit between them, you understand?" he chuckled with a grin, watching his advisor's jaw drop.

"Of course, your highness," he bowed, shaking his head as he walked away.