[15] I Need You

Jimin's back hit the mattress, the soft padding cradling the pair as they reminisced their drunken 'mistake', forgetting the idea of remaining friends, desperate for this kind of contact, the kind that made your head spin, your heart leap, and your stomach explode.

Yoongi's lips were demanding, desperately moving, sucking, persuading Jimin's mouth to respond despite losing breath. He kissed as if his life depended on it, Jimin's tongue his air, the only thing he needed to survive another day.

Everything in their sub-conscious told them it was wrong.

Jimin was committed to 6 months of competition for another man's heart, sworn to remain pure and untouched for the sake of his own country.

Yoongi was committed to 6 months of protection of Jimin, undeterred and focused, on alert at all times, aware of their surroundings.

And yet here they were, Yoongi's focus solely on the man beneath him, tunnel vision seeing the light of Jimin's lips swollen and sullied, shirt untucked and hair misplaced, sucking in as much air as possible before pulling Yoongi back down, breathing in his scent and connecting their disobedient lips once again.

While his lips were demanding, Min Yoongi's hands were soft, gently cupping Jimin's cheeks or wrapping around his neck, tugging his hair lightly or moving underneath his shirt, blindly knowing their way around the map of Jimin's body the way only a lover would.

Their minds screamed in agony, the weight of their responsibility coming back with full force as a loud knock pounded on the door.

Yoongi leapt off Jimin, the younger quickly bounding for the door as he brushed down his hair and straightened his clothing, his brain still clouded and fuzzy, his instinct taking over as Lord Park answered the door.

A lean silver-haired man stood in the doorway, his somewhat innocent face peering inside the door as he bowed, "Good evening Lord Park. I was wondering if I could speak to one of your men, a... Kim Hoseok?"

Jimin fought to maintain his composure, realizing that this was the man Hobi had danced with the night of the ball, and he thought his name was....Kim?

"I'm sorry sir, but Hoseok is not present at the moment. You may check back tomorrow, as he may be here at this time," Jimin said regally, pressing his pink lips together.

The young man quirked his left eyebrow and slightly tilted his head, as if his body could speak for him.