[3] Knives

"Jimin-Ah, wake up," Yoongi lightly patted his face, attempting to wake up the fading lord.

Jimin's eyes fluttered, light peeking through before his lips curled into a smile.

"Hey handsome"

"Aiiish Jiminnie not now, His highness," he groaned, side-eyeing Namjoon, "is upset with me for following you and listening to the conversation."

Namjoon rolled his eyes, beginning to open his mouth before getting a sharp elbow to the side from his husband.

"Ow!" He rubbed his hip, grimacing, "What was that for?"

"So you didn't say anything stupid. This is a sensitive moment. Jimin needs time and we have to respect that," Jin chided him, slapping his shoulder lightly.

Namjoon frowned, whispering, "I haven't even started talking about the treaty. Yoongi isn't supposed to know yet. We were on our way to go look at it and he goes and faints."

Jin clamped his hand down on Namjoon's wrist, "I swear Joon, you have no common sense sometimes. Be a little more observant. The boy was just told he was going to be offered up to the prince of the ENEMY kingdom. It can wait for a few minutes."

Namjoon laid his head on Jin's shoulder, sliding his hand upward to clasp Jin's and rub his thumb over it.

"You're right, I'm sorry. Just a little stressed."

"This probably isn't a good time, but I'm here too," a cheerful voice sounded, Hoseok's head popping out from behind a pillar.

"I may as well not have even removed Jimin from the room," Namjoon's frustrated voice gave up, running his free hand across his forehead.

Hoseok was not smiling, clearly frustrated about something.

"Why in God's name would we ever have to do anything for the kingdom that attacked US?! I didn't give up good men fighting last night just to send Jimin to marry the son of a bitch!"

Namjoon sighed, standing up straight again, shrugging his shoulders and looking down at the marble floor. Yoongi had never seen the brilliant man look so confused and- defeated. He did not expect such an outcome from WINNING a fight.