[19] Promise

Dear Hoseok,

I am sorry for not alerting you sooner, but I sent this as soon as I heard. Taeyong has escaped prison, and we have not been able to relocate him ever since that night. We have not alerted Prince Taehyung or future Prince Jungkook either, as this may cause panic and paranoia to return on the part of the future Prince. We fear that this is no accident and that there may be a secondary plot against our kingdom. We also have word that a figure that looks like Mark has been spotted around the Park lands, which has put Lord and Lady Park in quite a panic. Please do not share this information with anyone other than Jimin and Yoongi, as we do not wish to let them know he has successfully escaped. We look forward to your safe return, and hope that the peace will come with you. Be careful. Please.

~ Namjoon (and Seokjin)

Yoongi's shaky voice read the entire letter aloud once Jimin burst through the doors, looking all types of frazzled himself, startled by the stern look on his hyungs faces.

Now, they were all stunned, frozen in their places without sign of movement, processing the information that not only was the Anti's greatest spy active once again, his brother was also possibly alive.

"What.... What do we do now, Hobi?" Yoongi finally croaked, his legs still static, his pale hand clutching the damning words.

"Well, fuck if I know. I suppose what we have been doing. Spy on the royal family, flirt a little bit, gather information, hook up the young prince with his hoe and wave goodbye to the snake king," Hobi concluded, grabbing the letter from Yoongi and strutting off to his bed, the older noticing the general's thumb rubbing his middle finger- the one nervous tic Hoseok possessed.

"Who added flirting to that list," Jimin began to giggle, his bright smile instantly lightening the mood, Hoseok whirling around to only begin laughing as well.

"I thought it was a given, considering you two were put together for this thing," Hoseok groaned, crossing his arms at the matching pair of blushing cheeks.

"Suuuureeee and that silver haired guy you're always seen with isn't the reason for that either..." Jimin continued to giggle, dashing to his bed and jumping under the sheets, the blankets the only protection from what he assumed would be Hoseok's oncoming rage.

To his surprise, Hoseok simply stood coolly, resting the majority of his weight on his left foot, his 'swagger' pose as he had once called it, merely responding, "That's part of the 'gather information' part, pabo."

Yoongi began to cough, 'hiding' his whisper:

"bullshit"

Hoseok rolled his eyes and left the room, successfully delaying his own blush until he could reach the solitude of his bedroom.

"You know, I totally expected him to react by scolding me for my forwardness," Jimin pondered, snuggling deeper into his blankets, nearly making Yoongi break his vow to remain loyal to his duty by audibly cooing.