[17] Run

Dear Taekook,

I am so excited that your wedding is in a mere three months. I do hope to attend, as it is right before the last two weeks I might be here. I wish I was home right now, as this adventure has been a bit more than I expected. First, Prince Jeno still hasn't confessed his love for Jaemin and it is driving me MAD. I have to make sure Jaemin wins at least one competition each month, which, at some points have been easier than others. That Prince Jackson wins nearly every physical competition, aside from the EXO princes winning every once in a while. In fact, this past month, Jackson won TWO competitions, the sword fighting and the martial arts. To my surprise, Jaemin actually won the trivia week without my help. The boy knows his stuff, I suppose. He does not appear to know exactly why I am helping him, and how I wish I could tell him. I may convince Jeno to tell him soon, if only to ease the burden from myself of convincing Jaemin to continue to fight.

Hoseok has been busy galavanting around the palace, practically disappearing for our entire stay. He continues to come back later and later and refuses to discuss his whereabouts for "safety" or whatever. I believe he may have found someone of interest here (he did dance with someone the night of the welcome ball, like, oh my god, he would never do that).

Yoongi has been cold to me for the past two months. We used to talk all the time, and, well, I guess something has changed. He always avoids looking at me for too long and doesn't make his side comments anymore. He just sits, on constant alert, clenching his fists and jaw until he can go to sleep.

I miss having someone to talk to, just so I wouldn't feel so alone for the last half of my stay here. Hopefully Yoongi will open up to me again, but for now I fear I am on my own. Perhaps if I keep myself busy hooking up the two idiots, I will be fine.

All of this to say, I miss you both dearly, and cannot wait to speak with you again.

Love,

Jiminnie

P.S. Taehyung, make sure to use a lot of lube for the first time. You don't want Jungkook to hurt so bad.

;)

............................................

Jimin sealed his letter to the pair, smirking to himself as he recalled his last sentence, dropping his letter down the mail chute to be delivered within the next five days.

Today was the third elimination day, the one where the group of 25 would be reduced to 13 men left competing for Jeno.

The first month, 50 men had been eliminated.

The second month, 25 men had been eliminated.

And now this month, 12 would be sent home.

Thankfully, Jaemin was safe for this month, along with JYP Jackson and EXO Sehun, as each had won one competition.

Jimin had not won anything, much to the surprise of nearly everyone there, and the suspicion of the King, who scowled every time the immunity was bestowed upon one Lord Na Jaemin.