[16] Whipped

Namjoon,

Something is wrong. Taemin is not giving up on the diamond mines. I don't know what his plan is, but it has something to do with a poison. I don't know who it's for or how it works into his plan, but I strongly advise you to have your food and drink checked consistently.

This may seem like an odd question, but I would like to confirm that the spy Taeyong is still in prison. It's just a precaution, but please let me know. Go ahead and double the amount of people at the border. I don't think there will be an attack anytime soon, but their military has not slowed down, nor has their general. I have that feeling, Joon, the one where I feel like I can't win because I don't know what's going on. I'll do my best to mend that, but I am only one person. Jimin is doing well, as expected. I don't expect him to be chosen, but at this point I don't think we can be sure of anything. Expect more frequent updates, as I hope to find out more details. If you do not hear from me in a span of five days, assume something terrible has happened. Stay safe.

Fighting,

Jung Hoseok

......................................

Yoongi hadn't gone to find Hoseok, mostly because even if he wanted to find him, Hoseok wouldn't be located unless he wanted to be found.

He simply left.

He paced down the halls of the god-forbidden palace, the one he had spent nearly a month inside, that already messed with his mind and well-being.

Fuck, now how am I going to do this, Yoongi thought, still mindlessly wandering, his hands sweating, heart beating, mind panicking.

I've ruined everything

He continued to panic until the echo of quick footsteps echoed through the hall just before a power walking body slammed into his, both him and the walker falling to the ground.

"Holy shi- Yoongi?" Hoseok stuttered, leaping up from the ground to tug the older to his feet, dragging him along as he began to stalk back to the room Yoongi so desperately had run from.

"I know you're probably going to protest, but I have to get back, I have to write this shit down before I forget it and- dude there's so much oh my god I can't even," Hoseok rambled, his hands flying around, clearly distressed, a sight Yoongi wasn't used to, especially from the cool-headed general himself.

"HOBI slow down for a second. What happened? There was this guy that came and asked about you not too long ago and...." Yoongi pushed his worries from his mind, thankful to have something other than Park Jimin's face swirling through his thoughts.

Hoseok's tan face went white, his eyes wide.