[30] Momentary

(A/N): wow it's been too long. I missed this story. And all of u. uwu love u okay u can read now

Also...

SURPRISE SMUT WARNING OKAY NOW BYE

...................

Heat.

Burning, searing heat through his entire body was all that Park Jimin could feel as Min Yoongi's delicate yet deliberate hands grazed over his thinly clothed shoulder as he lay back, his head pressing into the mattress as Yoongi lay beside him, his right leg holding fast to Jimin's inner thigh, his mouth only moving to either graze Jimin's soft skin or whisper "I love you," again and again.

Jimin was melting at his touch, moaning for the only man he had ever truly desired, cradling his small face between his trembling hands, his mind spinning at the fact that they were finally together.

Min Yoongi's ever serious face had faded the moment the chain of duty was broken, the click of the door behind Jaemin signaling the beginning of the rest of their lives.

The instant he said, "I love you" for the first time was when Jimin knew that nothing in the world would ever surpass this most beautiful moment in life.

After so many months spent biting his tongue, holding back the words unspoken that so desperately strained to get out, Jaemin's announcement had opened the floodgates of Yoongi's insurmountable affection for the Lord melting at his touch, drinking in every ounce of love that Yoongi could provide.

Much like the way they admitted their undying attraction, their lovemaking was slow and tender rather than explosive.

For now, with Hoseok seemingly occupied like most nights, and the bedroom completely to themselves, the weight of duty no longer fastening them to the ground, they were allowed to fly, to soar above the world that cried to keep them apart, yanking them to opposite sides of the universe, ripping them apart at every turn.

For now, the world consisted of them, just them, cradling each other in their arms, the air filled only with moans, whimpers, and constant declarations of love.

That was what Yoongi had craved for so long. Not Jimin's incredible body or ass. Not even his gorgeous smile or sharp yet soft jaw. Not even his hidden muscles or thighs.

His everlasting love for everyone around him, his sheer joy despite the world working against him, his gentleness and kindness for everyone despite their aggression toward him.

His love.

Yoongi craved the man beneath the stunning exterior, the one who had been by his side for many years, the one he had seen grow into a gem regardless of any negative circumstance.

While he could not deny the physical attraction to the man beneath him, it was the heart that made him stay, Jimin's soul that drew him closer, and for tonight, Jimin's love that made him want so desperately pleasure the man who deserved the world.

His hands lifted the tunic above the younger's head, his eyes never parting with the glimmering ones beneath him, Yoongi's soft lips planting themselves once again onto Jimin's full lips, the younger opening his mouth without any persuasion, begging Yoongi to take him fully, to claim him as his mind and soul had already done.