[7] Temptation

"Yoongs! Hobi!! Why couldn't you wait like, 2 minutes?!" The fourteen-year-old Jimin yelled, his horse galloping to the place where his two closest friends sat, laughing hysterically and out of breath.

"Jimin-Ah! You didn't have to stop to get those flowers. There's so many EVERYWHERE," Yoongi breathed through his laughter, directly into the younger's frown.

"Plus, you should have seen your face when we took off," Hoseok giggled, jumping off his mount and morphing his face into a mock of Jimin's surprise, his flexible body mimicking the Lord's scramble to get back on to his horse once he realized they were leaving him.

The two boys collapsed in the grass, their laugher contagious enough to break Jimin's frown while he mumbled, "They were so pretty though...."

He joined them on the grass, the trio side by side, Yoongi in the middle, their shoulders crushed together as they stared at the open sky.

"You didn't have to ride so fast to catch up with us, Mochi. You knew where we were going!" Yoongi chuckled, raising his hands to his chest and folding them together.

"I..... I just didn't want to be alone, you know?"

"AWWWWWW YOU'RE SO CUUUTEEE," Hobi squealed, rolling over Yoongi to land on top of Jimin and squeeze his cheeks, quickly jumping up to return to his spot before Jimin could even react.

"Hobi, he's fourteen now, get a hold of yourself," Yoongi rolled his eyes, turning his head to face Jimin before whispering, "The next time you want some flowers, just tell me, okay? You don't have to be alone."

"Okay," Jimin whispered back, smiling before getting up, running back toward his horse with a faster pace than usual, attempting to hide his face from Yoongi.

Yoongi also turned away, unaware that the color of his cheeks matched perfectly with the pink adorned Lord Park Jimin's face.

............................................

His eyes were fixed, exploring the ornate patters decorating the walls and pillars, spiraling up in swirls of gold, so hypnotizing that Jimin could not bring himself to stop staring.

Yoongi, however, could not tear his eyes away from Jimin, his sheer wonder at the sight of architecture making the Min Lord soft, something he could not afford to do in an environment where he must insure the safety of Lord Park at all costs.

But damn, he was just so cute when he did literally anything.

Especially when he got excited, like right now, his smile forming, his glorious lips parting so his perfectly white teeth could peek through and force his eyes into small crescents, the corners wrinkling ever so slightly.