[21] Undetectable

"Oh my god did you see Jackson's face when Jaebum got eliminated?! It was damn near elation that his own BROTHER was taken out of competition," Jimin laughed himself to tears, holding his stomach as his giggles spilled out of his plump lips collapsing onto his bed.

Yoongi chuckled in return, admiring the sight of the beaming lord, whose smile was wider than it had been in months.

"Yeah, but nothing compares to that tiny jump Prince Jaebum did as soon as the last of the 7 names were called. I swear he wanted to go home. Didn't he talk about Youngjohn or something??"

Yoongi felt a pillow whack against his head, glorious laughter following the soft thump.

"His name is Youngjae, you idiot, and yeah, they must have been sex mailing each other or something. The guy got a letter damn near every day. Poor Baekhyun though, he still has to be here. Thank god Jaemin won that cooking week. Otherwise, he'd be done," Jimin puffed air out of his cheeks, relaxing his muscles for the first time since the last elimination meeting.

Yoongi crashed onto the couch, swiftly ridding himself of his restrictive warrior garb and pulling on loose pants and a tunic before Jimin even rose from the bed.

"Geez, dressed for bed already? Someone is eager," Jimin scoffed, his sleeping closthes in a bundle under his arm as he padded to their shared bathroom, shaking his head at his lazy friend, who could get dressed for bed faster than he could get out of it.

He continued to converse with his temporary bodyguard, shouting from the bathroom, "I swear now that Jeno and Jaemin know about each other, their lips lock faster than I can say, 'you're in private now'. Like, every time they're alone together it's like the only breatheable air is located in each other's lungs."

"I even heard rumors that Jeno sometimes creeps to Jaemin's room at night so they can sleep together," Yoongi mumbled, adjusting himself on the couch that he now called home.

Jimin's small head popped out of the bathroom, his collarbones visible for Yoongi's throat to choke on.

"WHAT?! THEY'VE SLEPT TOGETHER ALREADY?!"

"Not like that you perv, they just cuddle."

Jimin rolled his eyes, his mouth emitting a small "oh" before he slipped through the door, tugging his shirt on as he walked out, his abs clearly peeking before he could fully cover them.

Fuck he was hot.

Yoongi shut his eyes tightly, trying to shake the thoughts running loose in his mind of bending the boy over and ripping his clothes off, the Lord's peeking tongue undetectable in the darkness that shielded him from complete embarrassment.