There ain't nothin' gonna stop me now, I'm almost there.

Start from the beginning

{ 180 }

You were sat in your group and were staring at the yellow flame burning in the centre of your table. At the front was Vexen demonstrating the tasks but your group was clearly distracted by fire. You sighed occasionally taking notes as Kairi glanced down at her phone every so often. 
"You know... Benchball announcements is soon." Xion whispered as she wrote down notes. You nodded in agreement, Sora glanced at you both.
"Do you think you got in?" He asked, you and Xion exchanged a look before both shrugging your shoulders.
"I think so... I was talking to Tifa last night and Lightning said, she had a strong line up and that she was really impressed at tryouts." Xion said, Sora nodded.
"I'm sure you're all in." Roxas said giving you both a smile. Kairi glanced up from her phone,
"what's going on?" She said cluelessly, you smirked and Xion rolled her eyes as Sra nudged her smiling.
"Nothing Kairi. Just carry on with your work." You giggled as she shrugged her shoulders.
"We need to go Halloween shopping." She murmured, causing Xion to glance up from her work.
"Oh crap! Yeah. Shall we tell the others and go... next week?" She asked, you nodded.
"Sounds good." You said, "shall we tell the others?" You asked, only to have Kairi give you a smirk. Your phone began to buzz over and over again. You shook your head eyeing Kairi sternly, who poked her tongue out at you. You pulled your phone out of your pocket.
Wanna shop? Halloween? NextTuesday? Girls evenin?! – Kairi
YEAHH!!!!!!!! – Rikku
I'm game! – Yuffie
Shouldn't you all be working? – Luna
We can multitask : P – Xion
GIRLS WORK! Love you all x – Namine
LOL – Paine
Seriously? – Aqua
Okay see ya'll later – Cindy
#Girlsrule can't wait to shop! – Yuna
... teacher's are looking at me funny – Olette
Stop looking down at yourphone then XD – Vanille
My pay check comes in on Saturday heck yes to shopping! – Serah
You work? – You
I baby sit same thing 😉 – Serah
SEE YOU ALL LATER! XOXOXOX – Kairi
You chuckled and put your phone away as Kairi gave you a thumbs up. You were now excited for your first girl shopping trip.

{ 181 }

"SEIFER! STOPPING MESSING ABOUT!" You yelled, losing your patience and the will to live. You didn't have long left before your assessment and Seifer was feeling ill and was not cooperating with you.
"{Name} stop yelling at me. We're gonna ace the assessment our piece is amazing better than any of those losers." He said signalling to your brother and your friends groups. You rolled your eyes and tapped your nails on the mask.
"Fine. I'll just do my monologue." You stomped off and sat by yourself in the corner of the room. You rolled your eyes as you listened to Seifer moan and whine. You inhaled deeply and slowly went through your monologue quietly to yourself. 

{ 182 }

Once you had finished you heard a small clap from behind you. You turned around to see Yuna grinning at you.
"Oh hi, Yuna."
"That was really sweet {Name}, Marluxia is going to love it!" She said giving you a hug, you hugged her back and smiled at her. "How come you're not doing your duologue?" She asked, you raised an eyebrow and pointed to a lying down Seifer. Yuna sighed,
"I'm so sorry about that. I could do it with you?" She asked before you could answer you felt someone standing behind you and placing a mask on your face. You turned around and your eyes widened behind the mask. You were standing face to face with Vanitas.
"I'm bored of my partner too. Let's work together." He said slyly, Yuna took a step forward and took your hand.
"I don't think so Vanitas..."
"Marly already said it was fine." Vanitas cut her off not even giving her a glance as he took your hand and dragged you away. Yuna watched after you as you sat down opposite Vanitas.
"Let's see who does it better." Vanitas mused, you pursed your lips together and inhaled before the two of you began yours and Seifer's scene.