❧twenty six: outer space

Changbin😊:
good morning!

Changbin😊:
at least, i hope you're having a good morning :)

Changbin😊:
anyway, do you want to get breakfast together? on me :)

Groaning, Felix rolled onto his side in order to grab his phone off of Jeongin's nightstand. The younger boy was still asleep beside of him, and he was clinging to the Australian like a koala bear, which wasn't the most pleasant thing to wake up to.

"Jeongin, get off me," the older boy said as he pried the dark haired boy's arms away from him.

"...what time is it, Lix?" The younger boy inquired, rolling onto his back as he rubbed the sleep from his eyes in a rough manner.

But the older boy was too busy smiling at his phone screen to listen to Jeongin's words.

Felix:
good morning :)

Felix:
you don't have to pay, but yeah, let's get breakfast together :)

Changbin😊:
i can just meet you at the café that you always go to, if you want.

Felix:
sure, that sound good.

Felix:
if you get there before me, just go inside and sit with Seungmin and Hyunjin.

Changbin😊:
you're sure you want me to sit with your friends...?

The older boy just thought it would be best to ask first. After all, with the way that Felix had dropped his hand so abruptly after Seungmin noticed them holding hands the day before, Changbin began to wonder if the Australian was embarrassed to be seen with him when his other friends were hanging around.

Felix:
yeah.

Felix:
why not?

Felix:
i know that they can get a little annoying, but i promise that they always mean well...

Changbin😊:
i know! that's not why i asked.

Changbin😊:
i just...

Changbin😊:
didn't know if you wanted to me to hang out with your friends. that's all.

Felix:
well, i want you guys to get along.

Felix:
hyunjin, seungmin, and jeongin mean a lot to me.

Felix:
so i hope all of you guys can get along, because you mean a lot to me too...

Changbin😊:
no worries, i like all of your friends! they're all nice, and if they care about you, then they can't be bad people :)

Changbin😊:
and...do i really mean a lot to you? or were you just saying that?

The blonde blushed, even though it wasn't like the raven haired boy was asking that to his face.

"...who are you texting?" Jeongin inquired, but once again, his question was ignored.

Felix:
i wasn't just saying that.