❧eight: astrology

Changbin was momentarily stunned by the younger boy's words. Because of the fact that Felix was a very shy person, the older boy didn't think he'd ever say something so bold. But, then again, it was obvious that the blonde was sleepy; and the raven haired boy just assumed that it was the drowsiness talking. The Australian's loose grip was persistent though, and even if Changbin could have just easily removed himself from that position, a part of him didn't want to. Whether Felix remembered him or not really wasn't the problem. The problem was that Changbin remembered Felix. And the raven haired boy could recall every word, every touch, and every action that made him feel like he was on cloud nine.

"Please. . ." the Australian begged quietly.

He was sleepy, but he was also afraid. The darkness of the room made him feel like he was going crazy, and if he were to be left alone, there was no telling what he might do. Without light, there was nothing he could do. There'd be no organizing, or reading, or checking over homework three million times over. There'd be nothing but silence, and that ringing in the back of his ears, and shadows creeping inward on him like it was the predator and he was its prey.

". . .are you sure?" Changbin asked softly, because he certainly didn't want to overstep his boundaries.

"I'm sure," the younger boy insisted, pulling on the older's arm ever so slightly.

Changbin was beyond hesitant. He was nervous that if he were to lay down with Felix and fall asleep beside of him, that the Australian would wake up the next morning, roll over, see his face, and flip shit because he wouldn't remember asking him to stay. But, on the other hand, Felix seemed desperate, and Changbin didn't like him looking like that because it certainly didn't suit him. Felix was never supposed to be sad -never. It just shouldn't happen as far as the older boy was concerned. Changbin wanted to please the blonde, -wanted to make him feel safe, and comfortable- and that's why he enjoyed being his delivery agent so much, and he didn't want to jeopardize that.

"Lay down," Felix mumbled, barely able to keep his eyes open.

It seemed that Changbin was at a cross roads. There were pros and cons to both sides; just as there would be in any other situation in the entire world. He made a mental checklist for both sides, but Felix was growing impatient. He wanted to feel warmth beside of him, because that would make him feel so much less alone. He wanted to feel someone next to him, even if that person was just a delivery agent. Even if Changbin didn't give a damn about him as a human being, Felix needed him for the night, and he just hoped that he wasn't asking too much of the older boy. But, in the end, after a long period of deliberation, the raven haired boy took his place beside the younger in bed.

Don't get too close, he said to himself, I don't want to freak him out. He's probably nervous enough already.

And Felix was nervous. It was scary to have someone like Changbin; someone older, and more mature, and someone so attractive sleep next him to in such a manner. It was almost as if they were a couple, and the thought of Felix leading the raven haired boy on unintentionally sparked up within his mind again. But his thoughts were fuzzy, and his entire body longed for sleep, so he closed his eyes anyway.

I'm freezing, he noted after a couple of minutes. This blanket isn't helping...It must be really cold in the apartment.