❧five: jupiter

"If I try and blow up another balloon, I think I might pass out," Jeongin stated as he finished tying off his fifteenth balloon of the afternoon.

Decorating for the dances seemed like an easy enough task for the Australian and the younger boy to tackle on their own, but it turned out to be a lot more work than they thought it would be.

"Let's just make Seungmin and Hyunjin do the rest of that when they get here," Felix laughed, tossing the uninflated balloon in his hand back into the box of decorations.

Jeongin nodded to show his approval for that plan as he pulled himself off the ground.

"What's up, losers?" Hyunjin yelled obnoxiously as he and Seungmin entered the gym in order to help Felix and Jeongin.

"Speak of the devil," Felix joked.

"Jeongin! How's my favorite junior?" Seungmin called to the younger boy.

"I'm good, Minnie!" The young boy replied, flashing a wide smile at the couple, showing braces and all as he did so.

Though Jeongin didn't know that Hyunjin and Seungmin were actually a couple, they had decidedly chosen to treat him like their very own son. In that retrospect, Felix supposed he was Jeongin's uncle or something of that nature.

"So, Lix, are you treating all of us to half priced ice cream after all this hard work?" Hyunjin questioned.

Felix laughed a bit as he thought about how the dark haired boy really only thinks with his taste buds or his stomach. Hyunjin very much so enjoyed taking advantage of the fact that the Australian worked at an ice cream parlor, and his boss allowed him to serve himself for free and his friends at half price.

"When we're done, sure. Until then, stop standing there and get to work," Felix replied.

"Oh, yay, I love ice cream!" Jeongin said happily as he did his best to untangle some cheap fairy lights that were going to be strung up around the gym.

"I don't like doing work," Hyunjin groaned.

Felix picked up two balloons, handing one to each of the two boys in front of him.

"Get to blowing," he stated, leaning in closer to whisper to them, "all three of us know that you two don't mind doing that."

Seungmin's eyes widened and his cheeks got all red, but Hyunjin just made a strange gasping noise as Felix turned his back on the pair, snickering at their reactions as he made his way over to help Jeongin with the lights.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"I wish I could stay and hang out with you guys, but I've gotta get home and clean my room before my mom has a conniption," Jeongin sighed.

"Thanks for the ice cream, Lix!"

As the young boy walked away, he flashed all three of the boys that infectious smile of his.

"That boy really is too cute for his own good," Seungmin noted.

Hyunjin and Felix both nodded in agreement.

"Do you think things will be ready on time for the dance tomorrow?" Hyunjin asked, sipping at his milkshake as he slipped his hand into Seungmin's.

"I hope so. I've been working really hard these past three days, so I just hope that things go alright," Felix replied hopefully.