I open the passenger door for her, watching as she puts her left leg into the car first and then slides her ass onto the seat, bringing her right leg into the car too.

I gulp.

Closing her door quickly, I walk over to the driver's seat, getting in and shutting the door. I start the car and back out of the garage and driveway, using the remote in my vehicle to close the garage.

I look over to her, putting my hand on her thigh. I squeeze it lightly, envisioning her legs oiled up, her arms oiled up, my hands dripping oil, rubbing her everywhere, her breasts and crotch... fuck. I shift in my seat, my dick becoming uncomfortably stiff.

"Are you letting loose tonight?" I have to ask, wondering how her mood is. I definitely want to try something new tonight.

She smirks, looking at me but then turning to face the window, "depends if you are," she says then turns to look back at me, right away. Eager too, I suppose.

Haha, no. I shake my head, "not a chance. I like to watch you." I admit. I can't even dance.

"Watch me?" She blushes, raising her brows, surprised.

I lick my lips, shrugging. "I like the way you move."

She holds onto the handbag in her hands tightly. "I'd like to see you move." She says lowly.

"Well if tonight goes well, maybe you'll get the chance." I smirk, almost laughing at my secret pun. Of course she'll see me move. I'll be moving all over and in her. I glance down at her glossy lips and all I can think about is oil.

She bites her lip, teasing me. "Well I don't just dance with anyone so maybe you'll have the privilege to dance with me." She says. I turn my head quickly to focus back on the road. She's a fucking distraction.

Then, she lustfully glides her hands up my arm, "or maybe you won't."

I glance over at her, watching her hands drop to her lap. She sits back in her seat, slumping and uncrossing her legs.

I huff. She is always so damn fuck-able. "Christ Gisele. It's like your asking for a fuck." I say aloud.

I glance down at her breast, mentally thanking the designer for making the neckline so damn low. Her breasts are the most perfect, circular, shape and are parted so gracefully.

It starts to bother me, knowing that other men will be staring at her... that neckline, her long legs in that dress and her breasts... I wouldn't be surprised if she attracts women tonight too.

"I don't look like I'm asking for that," She argues. "I just want to get there."

I lick my lips, pushing my foot harder on the gas pedal. The faster we get there, the quicker we'll leave and I can get her in bed.

"We'll fuck once we get home." I say.

She laughs, "sure, if that's what'll help you get through the night."

I remain silent, choosing not to answer her; because how could I tell her that we will, no matter what, have sex tonight and that I'm going to introduce her to a new side of things? I couldn't tell her, without scaring her and I don't want her to be scared, not now or then. I want her to fucking enjoy it as much as me.

We've finally reached the club. I park in the back and enter through the back doors.

I reach for her hand as we enter and get in front if her as we walk through a hallway.

We walk fast towards a line of booths that are on our left. A frown etches onto my face: the booths are a lot closer to each other than I'd like.

I don't want to be whispering dirty things to her while the lad beside me eaves drops, gets turned on, then decides to jack off right next to us.