25

• a·muse·ment [əˈmyo͞ozmənt] - something that causes laughter or provides entertainment •

The next morning, after the previous exhausting day, Jimin wakes up to a light knock on his apartment door. Groggily rubbing his eyes he blindly sits up in bed, sliding his adorable pink bunny slippers onto his feet. As a yawn escapes from his lips he swings open the door to reveal Jeongguk in casual jeans and a t-shirt holding a bouquet of daisies.

"Wake up, kitty. It's time for our date," Jeongguk sings out while pushing the flowers towards Jimin. A small smile appears on his face as Jimin blushes and takes the flowers in his grasp, locking his eyes on Jeongguk's godly features.

In the midst of his staring, Jimin snaps back to reality and quickly utters, "U-uh, come in!" He gestures towards the living room and walks inside, Jeongguk following close behind.

"Cute slippers," Jeongguk blurts out, Jimin's face somehow becoming redder than it already was.

"Thanks," Jimin trails off and looks down to his feet, suddenly embarrassed of his attire.

"Not as cute as you, though." Jeongguk winks and watches as Jimin giggles cutely at the compliment.

Jimin leads Jeongguk over to the couch in the living room and motions for him to sit.

"Wait here." Jimin skips into the kitchen and comes back five minutes later holding a steaming cup of tea for Jeongguk to drink. The drink was in a small mug decorated with tiny pink hearts, all forming together to create one big heart on the front. Jimin hands the mug to Jeongguk and watches as he takes a small sip, flinching back as the drink is too hot.

"Careful, drink slowly. I'll be back in a minute." Jimin kisses Jeongguk on the forehead as Jimin goes back to his room, quickly throwing on a comfortable pair of jeans and a t-shirt, adding a light jacket to the look in case he got cold, wherever they were going.

Jimin walked back out into the living room and was surprised when he didn't see Jeongguk sitting on the couch anymore. He only saw the empty mug on the glass coffee table. He looks around with his eyebrows scrunched together, not seeing Jeongguk anywhere in sight.

"Jeongguk...?" Jimin calls out, only being met with silence in response. "Jeongguk? Stop playing around..." Jimin clenches his hands together in nervousness.

He walks towards the kitchen, taking small, slow steps to the doorway. Just as he's passing through the doorway Jeongguk pops out from the side and yells. Jimin screams back and nearly punches Jeongguk in the face before he realizes who it is.