20

• com·fort [ˈkəmfərt] - the easing or alleviation of a person's feelings of grief or distress •

"Why are we here?"

Jeongguk shrugs. "You were too scared to tell me where you lived so I just brought you here. Don't worry, I'll take the couch." Jeongguk begins walking towards the building, leaving Jimin with his mouth agape and a confused expression patterned on his face.

"No! I'll take the couch! I mean, I am the one intruding, even though I didn't ask to be here." Jimin catches up to Jeongguk who just shakes his head.

"Too bad. I'm taking the couch and that's final. You get the bed." Jimin knew he wouldn't be able to crack Jeongguk's stubbornness so he just stayed silent, trailing behind him on the way to the elevator.

Jeongguk pressed the button for the elevator and when it arrived an elderly woman hobbled out, eyes drifting over Jimin before landing on Jeongguk.

"Hey, Mrs.Lee!"

"Hello, Jeon. And hello...Jeon's friend." The woman looks to Jimin before winking at Jeongguk. Jimin's face turns red and Jeongguk smugly walks into the elevator, gesturing for Jimin to follow.

Jimin steps cautiously into the elevator, watching as Jeongguk presses the number 5. The doors shut slowly, leaving the two in the small space alone.

The ride is silent as the elevator climbs to the fifth floor, dinging when it reaches its destination. The two walk out, Jimin still following behind Jeongguk.

They stop in front of door 536 and Jeongguk pulls out a key, twisting it and opening the door to allow Jimin to walk in. He steps in as Jeongguk closes the door behind them, he observes the simple style and beige walls. He notices the thin black couch placed in the living room that Jeongguk would be staying on. He feels his stomach drop in guilt at invading Jeongguk's living space.

"You know..." Jimin bites his lip nervously. "I can just walk home, I don't want to intrude..."

"Jimin. You don't even know where we are and I promise it's fine!" Jeongguk opens a door on the right side of the hallway, showing Jimin his bedroom. His bed was so big, Jimin can't help but feel bad that he would be sleeping on the small couch.

"Jeongguk...at least let me take the couch..."

Jeongguk turns around to face Jimin. "No. I know you're tired and you've been saving lives all the damn time! You deserve a comfortable bed to sleep in." Jeongguk pulls Jimin towards the bed by his wrist, pushing him gently down. He pulls up the blankets and covers Jimin with them, wrapping him up like a little burrito.