11

• con·fu·sion [kənˈfyo͞oZHən] - the state of being bewildered or unclear in one's mind about something •

It was so hot. Why did Jimin feel so hot?

Jimin opened his eyes and squinted as the light hit them, quickly burying his face back into...Jeongguk's neck.

Jeongguk's arm was around his waist. He was in the same bed as Jeongguk. He was cuddling with Jeon Jeongguk.

Jimin quickly unwraps his arms from around Jeongguk and sits up, Jeongguk's strong arm still firm around his waist. As Jimin looks at Jeongguk, who's eyes are dragging themselves along Jimin's neck as he watches, blood rushes to his face and red floods his features.

"What time is it? I-I have to go. Let go!" Jeongguk's arm only tightens as he chuckles at the flustered boy next to him.

"Shhh. No need to yell. It's only 9:45. Just stay here with me." Jeongguk pulls Jimin back down, holding him close.

"This is no time to be laughing! I have to go." Jimin successfully escapes Jeongguk's grasp just in time for the door of the room to slam open.

"Oh, Dr.Park. I was just coming to check on Mr.Jeon because you hadn't come in yet, but it looks like you were here already!" Taehyung leaned against the doorway and observed Jimin's flushed face.

"Good morning, Dr.Kim. I was j-just checking his heartbeat to make sure it was strong." Taehyung slightly lifts his eyebrow. Jeongguk smugly smiled behind Jimin as he stuttered out an excuse. "I just got here, and got right to work. Sorry for not checking in." Jimin bows to Taehyung in apology before moving to leave the room.

"Glad you're as focused as ever, Dr.Park. Also, I would fix your hair, it's a little messy. Wouldn't want the patients to think you're unprofessional, right?" Jimin nods and begins to fix his hair as he rushes out of the room, muttering a small sorry to Taehyung on his way out.

Taehyung looks at Jeongguk for a minute before leaving the room, leaving the smug Jeongguk behind in his empty room, the spot next to him still slightly warm from Jimin's presence.

Jimin graced Jeongguk with his presence once again at lunch time, a tray of gloppy goop in his hands. Jimin places the tray in front of Jeongguk.

"Eat this and then we'll get you up to start walking again. Your ribs should be healed enough and your heart is becoming stronger every day." Jeongguk smiles widely at Jimin.