4

• blush [bləSH] - a reddening of the face especially from shame, modesty, or confusion •

"Eat lunch with me."

"No."

"Oh come on. You're such a downer." Jeongguk frowns as Jimin once again denies his request to eat lunch with him. "That's the third time this week you've denied it, just give in already." Jeongguk pouts at Jimin, using his best puppy dog eyes.

"No." Jimin avoids his gaze and pushes the tray of hospital food towards Jeongguk before checking his stats and turning to leave.

"Then I guess I'll just have to get up and get lunch with you myself. I hate this mushy shit anyways, I want the good stuff the doctors get."

Jeongguk begins to push himself up and off the bed, despite clear instructions to stay laying down. He grits his teeth at the pain of trying to stand up.

Suddenly Jimin is turned back around and running towards Jeongguk.

"You idiot. You can seriously ruin the healing process by doing this. Why didn't you stop when it hurt?" Jimin lightly pushes Jeongguk back down onto the bed, checking to make sure his ribs hadn't shifted.

"You know...if you just ate lunch with me this wouldn't have happened." Jimin rolls his eyes and attempts to step away from Jeongguk's body but realizes his wrist is in the clutches of the boy in front of him.

"Let go."

"No."

"Let. Go."

"Not happening." Jeongguk pulls on Jimin's wrist, causing him to fall forward and...directly on top of Jeongguk.

Jimin looked up with an angry glare covering his face until he realized how close they were. He felt his face heat up, his flaming cheeks seeming to give off its own atmosphere of temperature.

"Hey there." Jeongguk said with a wink, ignoring the pain of having someone on top of him. Jimin's face deepens in color and he becomes even more flustered.

"I-uh-I have to-umm-g-go." Jimin gets off of Jeongguk and quickly runs out of the room covering his face.

Jeongguk lays in the empty room with a triumphant smirk plastered on his face as he begins to shovel the mush of food into his mouth.

Jimin stands in front of the running sink, watching his own reflection as the red slightly leaves his cheeks. He splashes the cold sink water onto his face, the droplets reaching the tips of his dark hair.