Special Chapter: 01.09.2023

4 Years Later

Their little voices giggle, as they stretch out another curve on Jungkook's sleeping face.

"Shhh..." Lisa hushes. "Make sure he doesn't wake up." She warned the two, holding back her very own laughter.

"BOO!" Jungkook suddenly gets up, startling the twins as they burst out in loud snickers.

He pulls them close to his chest squishing them in his tight hug, as they squeeze in and out still tittering at their frolic. "Where are my morning kisses?" He asked puckering his lips.

"Here!" The twins holler at the same time as they bury his face with their little kisses.

"Yes! Daddy's now got his energy back!" He said. "But what have you two little bunnies been doing?" He smiled at them.

Still giggling at their masterpiece, the two get off of his tummy and pull his arm, dragging him up and away from the bed.

"Look daddy!" Lina points to the mirror, as Jungkook rubs his eyes to see his reflection more clearly.

"Did you do this?" He gapes his mouth open with a smile, squatting down to match the heights of the twins as they frivolously nod their heads, laughing with not a single hint of guilt.

"But it was mommy's idea!" Jungmin blurts out.

"Was it?" His eyebrows perk up as he looks back at his wife leaning by the door.

"YES!" The twins chuckled as they ran straight out of the door.

Jungkook got up as Lisa walked towards him.

She wrapped her arms around his neck, gazing right into his eyes.

"Happy Birthday, Kookie." She leaned in to give him a short peck on his feathery lips.

"Oh, right!" He laid his head back, realizing that it was his birthday.

He looked back down to see her smiling face.

"I knew you didn't remember..." She smirked.

"No, I did! I just didn't remember what day it was." He explained.

She shook her head at him. "How are you even a CEO if you can't remember what day it is?"

Jungkook sighed. "Now are you going to just nag at me on my birthday too or...?"

Lisa held in her smile. "I don't know..." She said teasingly as she let her fingertip slide down his bare chest.

He narrowed his eyes at her, holding her wrist, "Are you trying to tempt me again?", before he attached his lips to the pillowy feel of hers.

She responded immediately, smiling against his lips, and bodies pressed tightly.

"Mommy!" The twins bellowed from the living room.

She separated from him, looking down. "I guess duty calls..."

"Maybe we can spend some time for a lunch date at the office. Just like the other time." Jungkook smirked drifting his fingers across her cheek, tucking her hair behind her ear.

She smiled shaking her head. "That could've have happened, baby." She held his cheek. "But it's Saturday, and I don't join you on Saturdays and Sundays, remember?"

Jungkook scrunched his nose in disappointment. "Right. Our bunnies don't have preschool during the weekend."

"Mmhmm..." Lisa nodded along, with her lips pursed tight. "Anyway, go shower, and I'll go make breakfast!" She said leaving.