A u t h o r ' s N o t e

XX

Hey everyone!

A big congratulations to you, my dear reader, if you have made it this far! I know this story was really long, in fact, it was much longer than I originally intended, but I opted for shorter chapters which equalled more chapters.

Either way, I really hope you enjoyed this book; coming to earth with the 100 delinquents, laughing at Finn's ridiculous pick-up lines, trying to survive with Clarke and Bellamy, agreeing with Octavia when she stood up for the grounders, and completely losing it when it came to Lincoln and Aidan, two total hot grounder heart-throbs.

Octavia's character has developed so much since the opening chapter. She is such a badass and a real inspiration for me. Whenever I felt down or upset, I knew that she would always be waiting for me and that's what made working on this book so special. She is adventurous, funny, reckless, caring and emotional; which, I feel, is such a realistic take at the majority of us girls.

I fell in love with Aidan, got annoyed at Clarke's bossiness, contained mixed feelings over Bellamy's actions, romanticised Lincoln and Octavia's friendship, yelled at Finn when he was kissing Raven, and cried when some of the characters died. I love each and every one of these characters and I am so happy that I have been able to share their adventures, their obstacles and their heartbreak with all of you.

My only hope is that you, my dear readers, will be able to say the same about this story; that you sympathised with Octavia, yelled at Murphy, got snotty at Bellamy. It has been such a roller coaster of a journey and I'm so glad that I have been able to take you on it!

Thank you all so much for all your love and support.

Until next time, my dear lovelies. :)