"I guess you are right." I answer Kaylee honestly. "I do feel more relaxed and happy. Things are finally working out right for me."
She smiles at me and I can see a mischief twinkle in her eyes. "I'm happy for you." She says while leaning in closer to ask; " So, who is the lucky guy?"

❖Gabriel❖

Nicolaas and River are sitting in front of me. All three of us have our heads buried in folders about the Bratstvo.

We decided that it was time to start taking this serious. So we'll be prepared for whatever they are planning on doing.

"It seems like they've been requiting a lot. Even more then we thought before. They doubled their members" Nicolaas says "But on the other hand, they haven't done anything yet. As if they went quite." River continues.
"Maybe they remembered who we are and understood that it was not a good idea to go against us." "Or maybe," I jump in, not taking this nonsense, "they are laying low. Waiting for the right moment to attack us."
River nods, "You're probably right, but that also gives us time to work on our own guys."
"And we will. I want you two to check on the lower ranks. Raphael is training the twins and Elliot. I will take care of the familia and I'll have to talk to my father as well."

I sigh. After my mother died, my dad had changed, and not in a good way.
"You sure you want to do that alone?" Nicolaas asks, putting away the file he was holding in his hands.
"No, I don't want to, but I have to."

Suddenly we hear yelling from the living room and we jump up to see what's happening.

Once we get there we see Aro and Joel laying on top of each other, wrestling over something Joel is holding.
"What is going on here?" I ask and the twins stop death in they tracks.
"Joel stole my last Oreo!" Aro says angrily and he tries to get the cookie back from his brothers hand.
"No I did not!" Joel screams and pushes the Oreo in his mouth. "See! No evidence if me steeling your cookie!"

Steam is coming out of Aro's ears and we all know he is about to explode.
"How long have we been brothers?" He starts "You, out of all people, should know never to touch my food!" And with that, Aro jumps back on his brother.

I can't help but laugh at the scene in front of me, which earns me a look from River. "Since when are you so happy?" He asks with a smile and I slap him on his chest, still laughing.
"I'm glad your mood changed Gabe, does it have anything to do with a certain girl?" He asks and I look at him with a smile.
"Maybe it does."

❖Anna❖

After coffee with Kaylee, I went home to get ready for my work at the pub.
Today is one of the days that I'm working behind the bar, so I took my time to get ready and left for the pub.

It's an easy evening, counting around 30 people in the pub. One of them is Gabriel.
He's sitting in his usual booth at the back if the pub, but I have a perfect view on him.
Raphael is sitting next to Gabriel, flirting up a storm with Christy. And by the looks of it, she is enjoying it a lot.

"Can I have one beer please?" Gabriel asks while leaning on the bar.
I turn towards him, mirror his stand, leaning on the bar. "You know, there is a waitress walking around to help you with that."
"Ow I know, but I prefer the lady behind the bar." He says with a wink
"Ow but sir," I say, playing along to his flirting, "We have a rule here about 'not flirting with the waitress'."
Gabriel laughs and looks over to the booth where he and Raphael where sitting. "I'm not completely sure that the other girl over there knows about that rule."

I follow his look and see Christy and Raphael talking with each other. Christy giggles a lot and touches Raphael's arm
every now and then.
"I think it's cute. I just hope that he is serious about it." I say thinking out loud.
"Who knows, Raphael has a special brain. No one knows what happens in there."

"You have your moments as well." I say with a wink and start tapping his beer.
Gabriel snorts and looks back at me with a smile.

"You're free tomorrow right?" He asks and smiles again when I nod. "Let me take you out, on a date."
"A .... date?" I blink at him, taken by surprise.
"Yes, a date, you must have noticed by now that I like you. So please let me do this Anna. Go on a date with me?"
I put his beer in front of him and I feel a small blush creeping up on my cheeks.
"Okay, I would like that."
"É uno datare." He says with a smile.

" He says with a smile