Infinity and Beyond

Nadia tapped her foot impatiently, waiting and waiting for the principal to stride in. After twenty minutes, Vice Principal Honerva walked slowly to her seat. "What did you gremlins do?" She spat. Lance made a screw up face. Keith cleared his throat, looking at Nadia.
"Um, we're here because we wanted to know where the assembly was held. We missed the morning announcements." She tilted her head and smiled slightly.

"I'm just going to let you go. You didn't do anything wrong." She shrugged. Keith and Nadia smiled, and Lance looked like he was about to cry. "Why is your face fucked up, kid? Get out of here." She rushed. Nadia giggled at Lance's terrified face. "Hey, are you okay?" Keith nudged him.

He shook his head. "Okay course not! We almost got expelled on the first day of school." Lance grunted, storming off. Nadia looked up at Keith, smiling. "Wanna go for some coffee?" She asked, now looking at her schedule.
He nodded. "I was going to have class with Lance, but that doesn't seem like a good idea."

Saturday •

"I'm taking somewhere special..can't I do that?" Shiro smiled, and Adam suspiciously nodded. "Fine, whatever you want, Takashi." Adam rolled his eyes. "Okay, good." Shiro smiled. It was around sunset, the cotton candy skies were beautiful.

"Come on," Shiro showed Adam the amazing ocean that you have to fly over to go to Japan.
"Woah.." Adam smiled. "Thanks 'Kashi!" Adam ecstatic jumped. Then, Shiro bent down on one knee, and pulled out a tiny velvet box. Adam was still admiring the sea, and Shiro giggled.

He looked down, to see Shiro holding a box with a ring inside. "Holy shit!" Adam stepped back, aghast. "So, will you marry me or not?" Shiro flashed a toothy grin. "Of course, you idiot!" Shiro slid the ring on Adam's finger, and he jumped in Shiro's arms.

Meanwhile, back at Pidge's house, everybody was waiting for at least one picture. The waited and waited for about an hour, and then...super cute pictures! Adam was crying, which none of them had seen before and Shiro looked like the happiest man in the world.

"Hmm," Lance smiled, looking at the picture.
"That's gonna be you and me one day." Lance began. Keith looked up at him. "Says who?" He laughed. Lance stubbornly took a ring off his middle finger, and slid on to Keith's ring finger.
"Says me!" Lance giggled.

Keith stared at the ring for a long amount of time. "I didn't agree to this, and you didn't say 'will you marry me?' So it's not an engagement." Lance stubbornly took his convenient ring back, putting on his middle finger again.

"That's super kawaii!" Romelle blushed.
Harper just smiled for a while, just smiled.
Nadia lost her shit, wanting to go take pictures her damn self. Blake and Allura were the ones to put it on Instagram first. Hunk and Pidge were already planning the wedding.

And so....the wedding.

~ April 6th, 2019 ~ [My Birthday]

Shiro's best man was Keith, of course his own cousin. The one he took care of for 6 years of his life. Adam's best man was Lance. . Nobody trusted Hunk with the rings, so Blake helped out. Veronica and Nadia sat in the front row, giving a thumbs up to Lance every now and then. Allura was in charge of alcohol, which wasn't the best idea.

Pidge really didn't throw any flowers, she walked down the aisle. Classic Pidge. The wedding was a complete success, and the after party was really fun. One problem though. Lance sat on the balcony for awhile before Nadia and Veronica joined him.

"Lance." Veronica slouched. "Are you gonna do it or not?" Nadia straight forwardly asked.
"I'm not scared. Well, I am. But only of his reaction." Lance sighed exasperatedly.
"You should just do it. I want my little brother to get married before me. Mamá might kill me if I marry Nadia."  Veronica giggled.

"Who's to say Mamá won't kill me if I marry Keith?" He hung his head. "Lance, I ask one thing of you. I will be the ring girl." Nadia shot a smirk. "You totally will be!" Lance beamed.
Veronica rolled her eyes, her dressed flowed in the wind. "We should get Keith." She implied.

After a few minutes, Keith joined Lance on the balcony. "Hey," Keith smiled. Lance smiled back, anxious. "Okay, look. I wanted to do something since September. And I'm really nervous, but I know I have to do it!" Lance rambled. "Um," Keith chuckled. "What is it?" He asked.

Lance got down on one knee, and took out a little box. "Keith Kogane. We've been through a lot since last February, when Allura set us up.
So let's go through a lot more." Lance hesitantly said, trying to hide behind the box.
"Will you marry me?" Lance smiled anxiously.

"Of course, you idiot!" Keith happily obliged.
"OH MY GOD!" Nadia was heard shouting in the back corner somewhere. Veronica immediately told her to shut up. Coran was videotaping from the inside, and Allura was ecstatic. And drunk. They kissed under the 12:00 a.m. moonlight.

"Shiro, Adam, look!" Veronica was face-timing them. "HOLY SHIT ARE THEY ENGAGED?" Shiro shouted, dropping the phone.
"Shiro!" Adam was heard yelling in the background. "Yeah, they're engaged." Nadia nodded.

Pidge and Hunk walked up behind Nadia and Veronica shortly after. "So they're engaged now?!" Pidge leaned against the window.
"Yes!" Coran smiled. Lance walked back inside, and everybody cheered. They basically got married on the spot, because the person who married Adam and Shiro was still there.

"It's Krolia. The famous news reporter." Hunk giggled. Krolia laugher also, but she smiled constantly. She got to see her son get married.

// Second to last chapter! Kisses, Rena <3 //