A Long Adventure

It was July 28th, Lance's birthday. He was to be 19, though it didn't feel any different. Shiro went to visit an old friend in the hospital, Adam. He had gotten into a car accident a day or two ago, and Shiro had the courtesy to visit him.

Matt had brung Adam to the hospital, but Shiro didn't even think of seeing him. He wanted to see Adam, and Adam only. Shiro really hadn't spoken to Adam since he was found after he had gone missing.

"Adam?" Shiro gently smiled, knocking on the door. Adam smiled fully, gesturing for him to come in. "Takashi. Where were you the for the past month?" Adam slightly giggled, insanely happy that somebody other than Matt came to see him.

"I've been all over the damn place." Shiro chuckled, but it was the truth. He was a fucking werewolf. What was he going to tell Adam?
"I can tell, your hair even has a strip of white from stress." Adam joked, noticing Shiro had dyed it.

"Y-Yeah. I let Lance dye it, since he begged me. Today is his birthday, so I figured why not." "Tell him I say Happy Birthday." Shiro saw how happy Adam was from one visit. He would definitely would be coming back to see him again.

• Back At the House •

Just about everybody, except super mom, Allura, was passed out somewhere in the living room. The fireworks that they had done in the morning were beautiful, and Lance had thanked everybody so much.

Allura was making breakfast for everyone, being they were going somewhere. Keith and Hunk wouldn't tell, so Allura had guessed a few places herself. Keith walked in drowsily, looking like a raccoon with dark bags under his eyes. "One night you stay up, the next day you look like a raccoon." Allura giggled.

Keith flatly looked at her. "Thanks." He squinted. "Where are we going, angel?" Allura asked, making pancakes. "It's a surprise." Keith had answered that question for the millionth time. He didn't have a problem with it, being that people actually cared and wanted to know.

Allura subtly groaned, her mind wondering elsewhere. Lance emerged from the living room, his hair a curly mess. "Morning Birthday boy." Allura smiled, coming to her right senses.

"Morning 'Lura." Lance groggily greeted. "Morning Babe.." Lance had tried to convince Keith to tell him where they were going, but the stubborn boy wouldn't budge.

"Good morning, Lance." Keith smiled, going back to drying dishes, and Lance rolled his eyes. "You guys are so 'blah', like what's the deal?" Lance shrugged impatiently.

"What do you mean, Lance?" Pidge was obviously hiding in her room since she woke up, which was probably an hour ago. Pidge has figured out the place, her observant ways paid off. She grabbed a pancake from Allura's hand and shoved it in her mouth whole.

"Never mind.." Lance groaned, heading for the bathroom. "Babe, you have to hurry up. When you're done wake Hunk, Romelle, and Harper." Keith called out. Lance groaned in response, walking closer to the bathroom.

"So, Keef..six flags.." Pidge crept up behind the boy, whispering with food in her mouth. Keith nodded, already knowing Pidge was to smart for his lies. "Why? Don't you know Lance hates rollercoasters?" Pidge gave a sly smirk.

"No...but, it will be fun. We can do a bunch of things!" Keith ignored, trying to be positive.
Pidge swallowed "Okay, you sound like a mom taking her little 6 year olds to a theme park." Pidge remarked, going to bang on the bathroom door.

"Whatever..." Keith mumbled to himself, grabbing a pancake from Allura's plate.
Allura looked to the boy, who was clearly impatient. "I'm going to wake Hunk and the others." Allura smiled and excused herself.

Keith was left all alone, nothing different. He liked his peace and quiet from time to time, but now it was getting to a point where he was just lonely. Shiro and Adam had been hanging out more often, Romelle and Harper were getting pretty friendly, Hunk and Pidge are the ultimate duo, and Allura & Lance we're starting to drift farther away each day.