Pride Parade!

[SMUT WARNING!!!]

~ June 3rd, Pride Parade 🏳️‍🌈 ~

"What are you wearing?" Pidge stifled a laugh as she read Lance's shirt. "What? I'm bi and I've nearly died two times now!" Lance chuckled. Pidge was literally the straight allies flag. She wore everything that had the print on it.

Keith wore a rainbow jacket over his casual black t-shirt, which read: 'I put the succ in successful' in white text, he also carried two miniature Pride flags, one in each hand. Hunk wore a pansexual flag on his shirt. He wore casual black pants, too.

Shiro was wearing the same shirt as Lance, 'Bi and Ready to Die', and Allura was also wearing a straight allies shirt, a pink leather jacket, and rainbow heels.

"Oh, damn. We look hot." Shiro laughed, looking in the mirror, his hair fluffing up.
"Okay, we gotta leave now if we want to make on time." Hunk scanned his watch, being it was 7:00 a.m.

They all ran out the door, Lance was left to carry the balloons that spelled out P-R-I-D-E, fortunately, the girls and Keith offered to help.
Shiro plain out said: "I'm getting too old for this shit." so they didn't bother asking him.

"We're going to walk. We can't fit the balloons in the van, and it's not far from here." Allura smiled, as took the ballon from Pidge. Lance was already hyped like a 5 year who had to much candy, and they feared he would let go of the balloons. So Lance had one ballon, and Allura and Keith had two.

"I just hope we don't see anybody that causes trouble." Shiro raised an eyebrow, sighing. Hunk looked at him through the rear-view mirror. "Don't worry. It'll be okay, today is our day, too. Not just their day." Hunk humbly beamed.

Pidge looked at Allura walking. She closed her eyes. "Allura didn't deserve any of what she got. She was raped, sh-she was almost shot, along with the rest of us on her own birthday. I couldn't imagine seeing Lotor again." Pidge looked away, trying to take her mind off of it.

"Is it true that she was going to break up with me because of him?" Shiro fidgeted with his fingers, watching the trio walk hastily down the street. Pidge's eyes widened. "I believe so. Because I caught Lotor flirting with her once or twice." Pidge looked back at Shiro, who was scowling to himself.

"Don't think about it! It's okay, you know why? Because you still have us!" Hunk hurried to stay as Pidge stuck her two thumbs up. Shiro's scowl turned to a giggle in a matter of seconds.

"Thanks guys." Shiro smiled, moving to the middle seats of the van.

Lance skipped down the street with his ballon, ahead of Allura and Keith. The three of them briskly ran across the street, Allura nearly falling over due to her heels.

"Are cats scared of cucumbers?" Keith held Lance's hand, walking next Allura. "I don't know. Like, would they be?" Lance slowed down, not as hyper as before.

"Well, they aren't scared of people, why cucumbers?" Allura was now more steady.
Lance looked at both of them oddly.

"You guys. I don't think they're even scared of cucumbers!" Lance slightly laughed. The trio saw lots of people who wore the different flags on their backs. The Pride Parade in Altea is iconic.

"We need to catch up to them!" Lance darted forward, causing Allura and Keith to yell at him. "Lance! Allura has heels on, she can't run!" Keith dragged Allura along, with the causal groaning.

"Should I not wear shoes?" Allura kicked off her heels, pissed off at them. The girl picked her problematic shoes up and sprinted toward Lance, leaving Keith behind.