Missing in Action

// Hey! I've realized a lot of you don't know who the garrison cadets are. So if you're confused about who Ryan or Ina is, look their name up. Please Make sure to read the last chapter in order to understand this one. I hope you enjoy <3 //

"I guess we can all go in." Ina hesitantly turned the doorknob. "Surely." Ryan smiled. James scratched his neck awkwardly as everybody entered. "Oh goodness.." Ina ran up to James, embracing him tightly. "Hey Leifsdottir." James felt a blush appear on his face.

Veronica and Nadia shared knowing looks.
"So, are you better? You felt the impact more than me." Veronica smiled from across the room, where her and Nadia stood. Ryan sat down on the uncomfortable and stiff hospital chair that was nearby. Ina stayed holding James's hand, though.

"I'm feeling a lot better from when I got here." James assured. "How'd you get here?" Nadia asked, leaning on the wall. "Ina found me somewhere near the Arbor College. She called an ambulance as soon as she saw me." That same red tint never disappeared off of James's face. "How'd you end up all the way at Arbor?" Nadia screeched.

"I don't know, honestly." James looked to the other side of the room, not wanting to make eye contact. "It's okay, we'll find out somehow." Veronica sighed. "We're glad you're okay, James." Ryan smiled. "Thanks, Kinkade." James also smiled in return.

"Ouch." Adam groaned as he collapsed on the hard concrete beneath him. "I told you not to run like Sonic, yet you did." Shiro rolled his eyes. "It hurtsss.." Adam whined. Pidge snickered, trying to stop herself from making a perverted remark. "I don't know what to tell you, Adam." Allura shrugged, smiling, continuing to walk inside the hospital. Adam crawled into the hospital, his legs aching to the maximum. "Adam, hurry up!" Pidge giggled as the elevator went to close.

They were jut happy that they found James.

// The next day, August 28th //

"It's so freaking hot!" Romelle whined, kicking her feet up and down. "We can't really do anything about it. Tomorrow is supposed to be even hotter." Allura grunted, getting up to retrieve her glass of water. "Calm down," Lance began from the staircase. "It's not bad for you! You're practically a bottle of water." Romelle raised an eyebrow. "That's true." Pidge agreed, sitting on the table.

"I wonder how Keith's doing." She continued.

Meanwhile at Shiro's apartment, where Adam, Keith and Blake had slept, was an ice tank.
"Blake, turn left, you idiot!" Keith yelled, playing some old car game Shiro had laying around. "No, you were supposed to turn left!" Blake returned the favor of yelling at the top of his lungs. "Be quiet, dickheads." Adam kicked his feet up on the coffee table, trying to read a new book that Pidge suggested to him.

"Not now, Adam!" Blake and Keith scowled simultaneously. Shiro glanced at his annoyed boyfriend from the kitchen. He sighed, also indignant. Shiro carefully walked over to the gaming system, unplugging the wii.
"What the fuck, Shiro?!" Keith cursed, dropping the controller onto his lap.

"Go eat breakfast." He ordered, Blake's face going dry. "I'm going to Pidge's. Bye, suckers." The boy saluted. "It's an oven over there." Adam reminded. "I don't care." He spitefully turned back. Blake grabbed his black bag, walking down the stairs lazily.

"Are you walking there?" Shiro asked, leering down at the bottom of the staircase. Blake nodded. "Bye." He called, the door clicking shit afterward. "Blake's gonna bake in the sun." Keith slid his game controller to its respected spot. "When he complains, just tell him it was his choice." Adam shrugged.

Lance switched the TV on, the news report coming on. "Lame." He rolled his eyes.
"Wait." Allura stopped him, snatching the remote from his hand. The volume raised up, the reporter was now clearly speaking.