Sneaking Out and Breaking In

"That's bad." Lance stated the obvious.

"Well, Yeah!" Keith rolled his eyes.

"We need to ju-just drop hints, I guess? I really don't have a plan." Keith looked to Pidge's room.

"I just want her to stay happy." Lance sighed.

"The happiness will run out. It'll go back to stress, frustration, an exhaustion." Keith reminded Lance that this was reality.

"I think we should just...keep her surrounded with her friends, like me, you, Matt, Shiro, Allura, Coran, and..Hunk." Keith suggested.

"Yeah, we should keep it like that until she snaps back into the real world." Lance agreed.

The walked back into Pidge's room, she was on her phone, probably playing rolly vortex.

"Whatcha' doing?" Lance asked, peering over her shoulder.

"I-I'm to figure out a way to get out of here in time for Hunk's hearing." Pidge threw her phone on the bed.

"In a hospital and you're still a workaholic." Keith laughed.

Pidge nodded.

"I have so many things I need to do. First we have to find Narti and Zethrid, then we have to file a restraining order against Lotor, then we have to figure out a way to solve Romelle's death for real this time and then we have to-"

Pidge was interrupted but Lance.

"You remember Lotor?" Lance was stunned.

"Yeah, why wouldn't I?" Pidge sounded like they already knew that she remembered Lotor.

"Oh. Well, Allura filed a restraining order against Lotor already, so you're next." Keith smiled.

"Okay, I will, but first we need to go to Hunk's heading, then Narti and Zethrid." Pidge explained.

"So we're going back to our usual snooping so soon?" Keith was dismayed.

"Yeah." Pidge nodded.

"No you're not. I'm not letting you anywhere near the generals." Lance refused.

"You don't have the right to tell me what to do. I'm eighteen, Lance." Pidge smirked.

"You sound like Allura." Keith giggled.

"How can you both be so calm? Do you remember he raped Allura, framed Hunk, for crying out loud he killed somebody!" Lance scowled.

"We remember. Here's the solution: 1) Allura already filed a restraining order against the pervert, he can't do it again. I know just because he can't do it again doesn't help, but it's still progress. Plus, now he'll be on the sex offender list." Pidge began.

"Solution number 2) Hunk's hearing is literally in two days, he'll get out. We have to be more careful about leaving fingerprints and phones on crimes scenes." Keith continued.

"And lastly, solution number 3, just report him to the police. If he pays him off, that's exactly why we need to find out Romelle's deal with him, to get evidence and to arrest him for all these things." Pidge finished.

Keith and Pidge high-fived.

"Woah. You guys are literally an iconic badass duo." Lance was defeated.

"Yup." They both said at similar times.

"But seriously, you guys have a point. Good job." Lance was impressed.

Keith and Pidge shared a glance.

"You're gonna let us do what we want that easily." Keith was surprised.

Teen Years & Teen Tears (Shatt, Hidge, Klance, Shallura, etc.) [COMPLETED]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें