Old Friends

"Bye, guys!" Hunk yelled loudly, going through the back door. Harper followed him out. "I'm thinking that we head to Daibzaal. It's shady and dangerous there, so maybe James's abductor is there?" Harper stated, jumping into the passengers side of the van. "Sure, we can do that." Hunk agreed, plugging in the key into the van.

"Blake, do you even know how to ride a motorcycle?" Lance cautiously asked. "No." Blake said in a sarcastic manner, rolling his eyes. "Really? And you were going let me ride with you?!" Lance backlashed. "I'm kidding, idiot!" Blake shook his head slightly.
"Oh."  Lance nervously giggled.

"Don't kill us, Nadia." Keith said loud and clear. "I'll try." She mumbled slyly. She seeked vengeance for whoever dared to mess with her friends. "You're really that upset? We'll find James, don't worry, Rizavi." Keith comfortably smiled as Nadia threw a helmet his way. "I'll make them miserable, Keith. They won't get away with hurting them." She bravely stated.
"Okay," He nodded. "Then let's go." He determinedly encouraged.

"Veronica, are you alright? I know we didn't get to talk about much, and-" Romelle sighed, feeling a little flustered. "And, Harper and I are truly sorry that we ratted you out." She rephrased. "It's okay, Romelle. None of this is your fault. It's mine. All of mine. If James hadn't insisted on picking me up h-he wouldn't be missing." Veronica rambled.

"Ronnie, none of this is your fault. You have no reason to take the blame. This psychotic pushover is overdoing the scary factor." Romelle said, dabbing one of her cuts with a swab. "I just hope this person doesn't go farther with the scary factor." Veronica sighed.
"Me too," Romelle reassuringly smiled.

"I bet they're happy about terrorizing us." Pidge groaned. "Mhm," Shiro said, not really paying attention. "Earth to Shiro! We're looking for James, dummy!" Pidge exclaimed, knocking him on the head. "Ouch! Okay, sorry. I'm a little distracted is all." Shiro looked away, mostly to his left side.

"Why can't you focus?" Pidge looked at him with concern. "Would you focus if a shadow person was hunting you and your friends down?" Shiro despondently glanced at her.
"Shiro. A shadow person is hunting my friends and I down." Pidge said in an irritated manner.
"Whatever. The task at hand is finding James, and James only. Not finding this shadow man or woman." Pidge reminded and Shiro nodded, not wanting to argue.

Allura disliked the idea of pairing Veronica and Romelle together. It didn't seem suitable. She didn't want to deal with all Adam's explanations, so she let it be. "You seem...bothered?" Adam said as a question.
"Hmm? Oh, no. I'm fine." She sweetly smiled.

"Allura, I know you're upset about something. What is it?" Adam was afraid to ask. "Adam it's all perfectly fine. We need to focus on getting James back. I guess I'm just a little anxious." Allura lied swiftly. "James is fine, I promise you that. He's the type of kid who would want to get out by himself." Adam smiled. "Yeah," she nodded, exhaling sharply.

Hunk drove slowly on the Daibzaal roads, they were all bumpy and unsafe to actually drive on.
"Let's just look around a bit, then we'll come back and go home if we find him." Harper suggested, and Hunk agreed. "I would think that we could go around the back area, and search there." Hunk said as he and Harper exited the van. Harper smiled in a manner of great assent.

"Blake, slow down!" Lance squirmed. He was flailing his arms all around, it was funny to Blake. "Hey, calm yourself." Blake chuckled, just stepping on the gas even more. They were on a quiet road, being nobody could see or hear them... or could somebody be watching them?
"Blake, this isn't safe!" Lance whined, and Blake pushed the brakes. Yet, the motorcycle didn't stop.

"What the actual fu-" Blake and Lance came to a sudden stop. "Oh thank goodness." Lance breathily said. "The brakes weren't working, Lance. Did Keith ever tell you that they don't work?" Blake abruptly turned back. "No, they work fine every time Keith and I ride." Lance answered, peering forward. Blake's face went from confusion to stone cold fear.