It's Off to School, we go!

Pidge leaned close to Hunk's shoulder. She'd miss him too much. She'd miss him the most.

"Pidge." Hunk looked to Shiro and Adam.

"Who's the man Shiro is sitting with?" Hunk asked like a little kid.

"I-I don't know. Is Shiro cheating on Matt?" Pidge jumped up. They were still the top of the Ferris Wheel.

"Matt!" Matt heard a faint voice from above. Him and Allura where still waiting their turn.

Matt saw his sister point behind him, which in a distance was Shiro and an unknown man having a conversation.

"Matt, don't." Allura tried to hold her friend back, but there was no way. Maybe it was good for Shiro to get a scolding.

"Hi babe." Matt smiled.

"Matt meet Adam. I just met him, he's a really nice guy." Matt calmed down a bit, seeing Shiro wasn't blushing around this guy.

"Nice to meet you." Adam smiled as he extended his hand.

"Yeah." Matt shook his hand.

"Anyways, I gotta go.." Matt jerked his thumb to Allura.

"She's waiting." Matt smiled and walked away awkwardly.

"Oof, who's he?" Allura eyed him up and down.

"He's cute, that's what he is. His name is Adam, and he's all over Shiro." Matt squinted.

"Oh calm down, I bet he's just a friend." Allura patted his back.

Matt and Allura's turn was up, that's when Lance realized that Keith has fallen asleep on him.

"That ride was like...8 minutes. How did he fall asleep?" Pidge said, looking at her watch.

"I don't know." Lance shrugged. It looked like he was carrying Keith's dead body.

"It's like..5:00." The sun was setting. It was a sunny, but breezy afternoon.

"Keith.." Lance shook him.

"Mmm." Keith groaned. They were about to leave the amusement park, and Lance was not about to get arrested for carrying what seemed like a deceased body.

"Wake up." Lance shook him more.

"We're leaving, bud." Hunk said.

"I'll piggyback you through the park." Lance offered.

Keith softly smiled and nodded with his eyes still closed.

"Adorable." Pidge beamed with joy that her one true pairing was bonding.

Hunk held Pidge's hand. He didn't know what they were. They weren't dating, but they kissed..and they went on the Ferris Wheel together. What were they?

Hunk grabbed Pidge and ran forward from the rest of the group just a little bit.

"Pidge, what are we?" Hunk plainly asked with a simple smile.

Pidge paused as she thought.

"We're best friends that can't go without each other for a week, intertwined spirits, and I'm yours, and you're mine." Pidge exhaled loudly.

"You wanna go out? Like, date?" The short girl asked her lifelong best friend as they walked across the bridge.

"Sure." Hunk answered. It was finally offical. They were dating.

~ A Week Later, April 18th ~

"Lance. You'll be fine." It was finally time for Pidge, Hunk, and Lance to go back to school. Keith was starting college next year, so no school for him, Allura, Matt, or Shiro.