HeartBreak

(( I'm pretty sure you'll cry this chapter.))

~ June 24, 1:00 a.m ~

"Shut up!" Pidge said, covering Keith's mouth.
They were sneaking around, going somewhere quiet. They needed to know what they were, anticipation was getting the best of them.

Allura, Shiro, and Hunk were rushed to Shiro's apartment by Keith and Pidge, not wanting the three to see them leave. Lance and Romelle were left behind, making a fuss that it would be too crowded.

Lance and Romelle were sitting by the table, drinking vodka, since Lance had convinced the girl. They'd been spending time together for awhile, and Keith was getting salter by the minute.

"Where are you guys going?" Lance asked, tiling his head. "Club. Why?" Keith fibbed, turning back. "I thought you were staying in tonight, you've been going to the club a lot lately. And Pidge, you too." Lance almost looked disappointed.

"What's it to you?" Pidge entered the conversation subtly. "I don't know, maybe...he's cheating on me and your his wing girl." Lance rested his hand on his hip.

"What?" Keith and Pidge looked at each other and simultaneously spoke. "It's the only explanation." Romelle stood up, trying to shut Lance up. "Romelle, this is my battle to fight." Lance ordered, Romelle sitting down.

"Battle? What battle? I'm not cheating on you, Lance!" Keith rolled his eyes and shut the front door. "How am I supposed to know that?" Lance raised his eyebrow, his head pounding.

"You trust me!" Keith huffed, walking closer.
"For all I know you're cheating on me with her!" Keith pointed to Romelle. "Romelle? Please. I wouldn't go that far to date my own best friend." Lance scoffed.

Pidge's heart shattered into tiny pieces. "Now she's your best friend?" Pidge bit the inside of her cheek. "Well Yeah! She's the only friend I have right now, you guys are probably fucking different people each night at the club." Lance was now yelling.

Keith's jaw dropped. "Excuse me? We aren't sluts or hoes like you think! And Lance, you have so many fucking friends! Hunk, Shiro, Allura, Adam, Pidge, Me! How many more do you want? Because I'll give them to you. I'll find other people to be your friends!" Keith's voice cracked.

"That doesn't sound so bad right now." Lance shook his head. "You drunk maniac! Do you even know what's been happening to Pidge and I?! I didn't think so, because your too busy with your new friend!" Keith had salty tears running down his cheeks.

Lance had no idea what to say, him and Keith never fight. "Why don't you tell me? How am I supposed to know if you don't tell me?!" Lance yelled, rolling his eyes. As much as he wanted to cry, he couldn't.

"Your my boyfriend! She's your best friend! I DON'T THINK WE NEED TO TELL YOU WHEN SOMETHING'S WRONG!" Keith screamed, his tears flowing longer and longer. Pidge was silently sobbing in the corner, and Romelle was quiet.

"WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU? ARE YOU FINALLY REALIZING THAT WE AREN'T A GOOD MATCH?" Lance yelled right back, not thinking before he spoke.

Keith's heart was crushed by the devil, being grabbed and ripped out his chest. He couldn't breathe or speak. The only thing he could think of was..."WE'RE DONE, LANCE!" And that's what he said.

Lance's facial expression went from pissed off to regret. "Keith.." Lance breathily said. "Keith are you, sure?" Pidge finally spoke. "I'm sure as hell, Pidge. And you want to know something, Lance? I still love you. I always will. But if I ever think about getting back together with you, I'll have Pidge or Romelle remind me of what you said yourself. We aren't a good match." A single tear ran down Keith's red face.