I'm Fine

Warning! Sexual Assault is included in this chapter!

"Katie. It's this what you wanted? For you to be terrified of your own best friend?" Lotor peered at Hunk who was sitting on the couch.
"No. No. He's not the one I'm terrified of." Pidge had tears rolling down her soft face.

"That makes me in control, sweetheart." Lotor got a grip on her arm.

"Now you're going to go over there and shoot him."Lotor grinned.

Pidge opened her mouth to protest but nothing came out. Before she knew it, she was holding a shotgun.

"I'm sorry, Hunk!" She screamed.

Gunshots. Many of them.

Pidge gasped as she woke up abruptly.

"Coran!" She ran to the guest room.

She was crying, all she could hear was the gunshots flying in different directions.

"Yes, Yes, what's the matter number 5?" Coran was walking down the hall as he saw Pidge trying to get into the room.

She ran up to him and embraced him.
"I killed my best friend! I killed Hunk!" Pidge sobbed. She didn't know if this was reality or just another dream.

"No, no, he's in prison, Pidge." Coran reassured her.

"Lotor made me, I'm sorry!" She sobbed, ignoring Coran's words. Coran instantly knew that Lotor was messing up this child's brain.

Coran: Lance, You and Keith need to get over here at an instant. Pidge is having a panic attack.
Sent: 9:34 a.m

Lance McClain:Ok, we're on our way. Try and keep her calm by the time.
Sent: 9:35 a.m

"Pidge I need you to calm down." Coran tried.

"No! Hunk's dead! He's dead.." Pidge sobbed more and more by the minute.

"Lance is next. Lotor's going to make me! He has control!" Pidge yelled and screamed.

"Lotor has no power over any of us, number 5. We protect each other! Remember that!" Coran encouraged.

"Hunk needs to get out, Coran! Help me get him out!" Pidge whined.

"Pidge. I can't do that. We have to wait."
Coran sighed.

The door was already unlocked, only Lance rushed in.

"What's wrong?" Lance calmly asked.

"I- I killed Hunk. Lotor has control!" Pidge warned.

"I'm still here, Hunk's still here, we're all here, Pidge. I promise you, Lotor will have to get through all of us until he gets to my little sister, you.He's a manipulative bitch that deserves nothing!" Lance said.

Pidge was now calmer, and Coran was shocked.
How was Lance so good at this?

"Just because you don't see Hunk, doesn't mean he's dead. He'll always be with us, alive or not." Lance smiled.

"But..." Pidge squeezed Lance tightly.

"No buts, Pidge.." He whispered.

Lance carried Pidge to her bedroom and put her back to bed like she was a little kid.

Lance sighed.

"Well my, how on earth did you do that young man?" Coran shook his head in disbelief.

"When she was 15, she had panic attacks a lot, either Hunk, Matt or me could calm her down, nobody else. I think her nightmares are starting again." Lance explained.