Jealousy

Allura, Lance, Pidge, Hunk, and Keith waited patiently in the waiting room.

"He can't leave. Not now." Allura kept repeating to herself.

"Allura. The doctors already said that he'll be fine." Keith reassured her.

"Yeah, princess. Cheer up." Pidge agreed.
"Your prince will wake up soon." Pidge continued, whispering in Allura's ear.

"How do y-" Allura was interrupted by a doctor, who was walking out of Lotor's hospital room.

"Hi, goodnight children." The doctor said. Keith rolled his eyes, due to the fact that he was being called a child.

"Your friend is okay, but due to hitting the ground when stabbed, he has a fractured bone in his arm. His stomach is doing better, however he needs to heavily be on painkillers to not be in pain all day." The doctor smiled.

Allura sighed in relief, he lost a decent amount of blood, and it scared Allura to know he might of died.

"Oh thank god!" Allura cheered. She rushed into the room, along with Lance and Pidge.

"Hey, Lotor!" Lance yelled, even though he was 4 feet away from the bed.

"Hello, Sorry for the worry." Lotor didn't laugh due to the pain that came along with it, but he smiled, trying to brighten the mood.

"Shut your mouth, don't be sorry! It wasn't your fault." Pidge laughed.

Keith watched from the doorway. He really didn't trust Lotor. He felt what Lance felt in the beginning, when this whole thing started. He was the one to start it. To Keith, Time was still endless. The whole thing seemed to continue, not to end.

Hunk had felt the same way, though only Keith knew that. He had to play along with the whole gang because first of all, Hunk is not one to cause unnecessary drama if not needed. Second of all, he had to agree with Pidge. Lastly, he was scared to speak his mind, but he trusted Keith.

"Keith, Hunk, are you coming in?" Pidge signaled for them to go in the room. Hunk and Keith looked very hesitant. They looked at each other with neglecting eyes.

"Sure." Hunk dragged Keith by his jacket.
"We're glad your not dead.." Keith falsely smiled. He lied. He wasn't glad that he's alive.

"Yeah." Lance agreed, putting an arm over Lotor, who was sitting in the bed in surprise.
Hunk could see alarms go off in Keith's brain.

"Keith, no." Hunk whispered, pulling him back a little. Lotor didn't do anything about it. He just let it happen.

"Hunk and I are going to get some coffee. Bye." Keith huffed, tugging at Hunks shirt.
"Yeah, we'll be back." Hunk followed Keith.

"I couldn't have just seen what I did." Keith stomped. "Look, they're just friends, Keith. Calm down." Hunk tried to help.

"No! I friend doesn't put an arm around a friend. Never have I done that." Keith slowed down, sighing.

"It's because the only friends you have is us." Hunk raised an eyebrow.

"Not helping, Hunk. Why would Lance do that? Doesn't he know by heart that I'm the jealous type? Ugh! I just wanna go home and be with one friend. Like only one. This group is starting to give me headaches everyday." Keith fussed, brushing his bangs out of his face.

"Okay. How about this, me and you go back to my apartment, and we hang out. We will leave them here right now, and go. I can make up an excuse for why we went home. And you are telling the truth, the group has become more toxic." Hunk's stomach swirled, he fidgeted.