Undercover Dates

Sunday, July 29th •

Harper and Romelle's date finally arrived.
All the boys, along with Pidge, dressed Harper, being she didn't know what to wear. "I don't like the blue one." Keith stated, tilting his head. "I like it! It's cute." Lance argued. "How about purple?" Shiro suggested. "No, the yellow one!" Hunk crosses his arms. "I say we go green." Pidge looked up from her phone.

"I actually like the red one." Harper confidently said. "RED?!" Everybody except Keith exclaimed. "Ha, losers." Keith chuckled. "You can't wear red!" Lance kneeled down. "Why not?" Harper asked. "It's Keith's Color!" Hunk scowled at the mullet haired boy. "So?" Harper shook her head.

"Just wear the white and black one, Harper." Adam offered, peering in the closet. "Adam, you have no say in this." Pidge stuck her tongue out childishly. "Yes, I do. Blake agrees, right?" Adam forced a big smile a Blake. "Mhm.." Blake nodded, not really caring, since his sister looks good in anything.

"Right. Here. Black jeans, white shirt. Classy." Adam leered at the others wickedly. "You're gonna choose Adam?!" Keith squeaked. "Well, his taste in clothing is better than yours, Mr.Emo. I am not wearing a leather jacket and all red to an arcade date. Harper nervously giggled.

"I do not wear all red! At least I'm not a pile of black, like Shiro!" Keith huffed. "Whatever, your first date with Lance you wore red jeans. RED jeans." Shiro laughed along with everybody else. "Where do you even get those?" Hunk said between giggles. "Hot Topic.." Keith mumbled. "At least I have a more casual color. Blue is a very elegant choice." Lance smiled.

"Blue is so common. Blue jeans? That's what jeans are known for. Green is more unique, and very underrated." Pidge wore a daring expression. Lance just rolled his eyes at the comment, not needing to hear it.

"So, What's Harper's Color?" Hunk asked. "I would assume it's purple. Adam's white, and Shiro's black. Blake is gray. Romelle is coral." Pidge simply answered. "How'd you know what coral looks like?" Blake shifted. "A girl knows her colors, amateurs." Pidge rolled her eyes, going back to texting Allura, who was in the other room.

"Romelle, I'm telling you! Yellow is not a good choice. You have blue eyes. Wear the coral shirt." Allura handed her the ruffled top. "Are you sure?" Romelle pouted. "Positive. Your hair is already blonde." Allura nodded and smiled. "Okay," Romelle changed from her pajamas to the selected outfit.

"Allura, can you do me a favor?" Romelle sighed and turned around. Her cousin looked up from her phone. "Yeah?" She raised an unsure eyebrow. "I need you and one of the others to secretly be at the arcade. After the rollercoaster incident, I'm kind of scared of what could happen." Romelle requested.

"Of course! But who do you want to go with me?" Allura obliged. "Blake." Romelle stifled a giggle, and Allura blushed. "W-Why Blake?!" Allura loudly asked. "Bonding." Romelle fully laughed, toppling over onto the bean bag.
"Not funny, Romelle!" Allura crossed her arms, her face still heated.

"I'm ready.." Harper smiled as she strutted out in the white top and black jeans Adam suggested to her. "You look amazing!" Adam encouraged. "They grow up so fast..." Lance wiped a fake tear from his eye. "You look good, red would've been better." Keith remarked.

"Shut up, Keith. You look great. Romelle will love it." Pidge gave the tall girl a thumbs up.
"Is that really Harper?" Hunk teasingly said.
"Yeah, it is. Look at the hair." Blake ruffled the girl's messy hair, making it messier. "You kinda look like Adam." Shiro pointed out.

"Obviously, Takashi. I styled her." Adam rolled his eyes. "Oh, couple drama." Pidge laughed.
Shiro gave her a disapproving look. "Go, Romelle's probably waiting outside." Lance nudged. "Okay, are you guys coming?" Harper asked, turning back.