Potential Crime

"Did you call her, or did she call you?" Keith was in surprise, how did Lance get the number?

"I called her. I got the number from online, because apparently you can do that. I did it when Hunk, Pidge, and you put on that fake ass show for Lotor." Lance was profound now.

"What did she say?" Keith asked, sitting down.

"She said that she was part of the generals, with: Ezor, somebody named Zethrid, and another girl named Narti. Then the leader..his name's Lotor. Coincidentally, they bullied a boy named Keith Kogane. His cousin, Takashi scared them away though." Lance spoke.

"What a nice fairytale." Keith laughed.

Pidge and Hunk walked out.

"Guys, we have confirmation that Lotor was in the generals. Lance called Acxa." Keith hesitated.

"Oh, great! So we'll spilt up. I want to get to know Keith better, so Lance and Hunk, you guys go look for Acxa. We'll find Ezor." Pidge smiled.

~ Later ~
"Okay, guys be careful." Hunk said.

"Yeah, you too." Pidge and Keith walked to the train station.

"So, I just realized, we've never really talked before." Keith said.

Pidge nodded.

"Yeah. I have a question..what are your intentions with Lance?" Pidge looked up at the boy.

"I hope..I hope I spend the rest of my life with him." Pidge gasped.

"Really! That's really cute!" Pidge was in awe.

"You're acting like Matt." They both laughed.

There was a short pause. But Keith wanted to tell Pidge what he was feeling earlier.

"Is it weird, I've known you for like what..2 days, and I feel the need to protect you." Keith hesitated.

"No, it isn't weird. It's called being a good person." Pidge insisted.

Keith and Pidge hopped on a train to Daibzaal.

"You nervous?" Pidge asked.

"Well, Yeah. I've haven't been here since my dad died." Keith sighed.

"Oh..what about your mom?" Pidge was getting to know Keith little by little.

"After the crash, she vanished. Like just disappeared. I have no idea where she went. She left Shiro and I to fend for ourselves." Keith looked at Pidge. She looked...sad.

"Oh.." Pidge looked down.

"What about your parents?" Keith asked.

"They left Matt and I a few years ago. Well, at least my dad did..my mom..she committed suicide after Matt, My dad, and I went on a trip and came back later than we were supposed to.." Pidge looked like she was about to cry.

"You, know, that's what happened to Shiro's parents. They killed themselves after Shiro moved to Daibzaal with my parents and I. That's why he's so serious all the time." Keith confessed.

"It's funny if you think about it. Your brother is dating my cousin and I'm dating your best friend, and we barely know each other." Keith said.

"Yeah."

~ 5 minutes later ~
The train arrived to Daibzaal.
They stepped out the train station, which was basically an old wooden structure with rails on the other side.

"So, this is where you grew up. Not bad." Pidge looked around at the advanced buildings.

"They've improved their generation since I left. This isn't the Daibzaal I remember. My Daibzaal wasn't blissful and gorgeous. It was run down, abandoned. With the generals running around, barely anybody was on the streets." Keith looked amazed at the new developments of his hometown.