Pity Party

[ Hey Loves! Thank you guys so much for your support and love throughout this fanfic. I wanted to say a major thank you for getting this book to 300+ reads. Warning: Mention of suicide!! Enjoy.]

What?" Keith stood upright, still processing.
Lance looked at the book with confused eyes, and crossed arms.

"What's wrong with Shiro coming back?" Lance was completely clueless in different areas. For one, he understood that Shiro acted a bit unusual on the day of his parting.

"Well, I'm busting going to spill. No use in lying." Hunk sighed, walking to the coffee table where Keith and Lance sat.

"Hunk, What's so bad about Shiro coming back?" Lance was even more worried, raising his eyebrow. He saw the look on Hunk's face which was a mix of terrified and hesitation.

"Allura is going to break up with Shiro and date Lotor when he goes to the hospital, which might to Shiro's death!" Hunk blurted, covering his mouth after.

"Shiro's Death!" Keith and Lance said simultaneously, looking at Hunk with open mouths.

"Pidge and I have been studying emotions and behavior. We found out a while ago that Shiro has depression. This incident might lead him to suicide. We don't know yet." Hunk admitted, Keith knew that Shiro had depression since they lived in Daibzaal. This was completely different.

"Shiro," Lance sighed. Lance could see why Keith and Hunk didn't trust Lotor as much as Allura, Pidge, and him did. It was because Shiro might go mental, or even drive himself to death lane.

"Dad, or role model." Lance was still in thought of why Allura would do this. Break his heart, right after they start dating. What was the matter with her?

"I wish we go back to the days when we were drinking vodka and planning to take down Lotor. Look at us now, we're friends with him." Keith sat back down, shaking his head.

"Look, I did enough telling Lance. We have to keep this between us, and maybe Coran." Hunk walked back to the kitchen, making pancakes for whatever reason. It wasn't even morning.

"Yeah, Coran needs to know. But the girls, they can get hurt. Allura, she might be taken by Lotor- or even worse." Lance thought of the possibilities that could've happened before and currently.

"Allura made a decision when she accepted Lotor in her life again, Lance. We weren't on board that easily. She immediately connected to him like two magnets. Literally, he's the most evil thing besides Satan. She's the purest that I can think of." Keith reasoned, trying to work out the unreasonable explanations.

"It's our fault if she gets hurt. We still need to protect her." Keith added.

"Yeah, I know.."

~ Two Weeks Later, May 18th ~

Hunk, Keith, and Lance walked into the building, the girls had taken a different van, with Lotor. He hadn't made an impulsive move yet.

Allura's grand birthday party had arrived.

"Hello, darling." Alfor greeted her. Allura had only seen her father once in a blue moon, so this was happily taken in.

"Father!" She ran forward, embracing the man tightly. The group had never met her father, being they met Allura last year at a Christmas party.

Allura was wearing a pink, laced dress with bow tied high heels. He had a light pink clutch purse to go along with the outfit.

"Happy Birthday Allura!" Lance practically yelled. Allura turned around and smiled.