Bubbly Moods

"What's he doing here." Allura peered from inside.

"Honestly, I have know idea. Maybe to intimidate?" Keith kept his eyes on the black B&W.

Shay, Hunk's coworker, got out of the black B&W.

She got her teal school bag from the trunk and threw it over her shoulder.

"Wow, what a big scare." Lance ran down the front steps.

"Let's go, Pidge." Hunk still had his eyes on Shay.

"Who is that?" Allura eyed the mysterious person, which was Shay, up and down.

"Definitely Not Lotor." Keith backed away from the window.

"So what? Are we gonna be scared for our lives every time we see a black B&W?" Lance asked.

"No." Pidge mumbled.

"But, I mean..Lance. What are we supposed to do?" Hunk shook his head.

"What do you mean?" Lance questioned.

"I mean that Lotor has done bad things to us. Probably worse to other people. Like he was close to raping Pidge and Allura was raped throughout the whole relationship. He put me in jail, for a crime I didn't even commit, he played with Pidge's mind. He's still taunting us at school. Do you not understand, Lance?" Hunk stages it like it was obvious.

"No...?" Lance was oblivious to the message Hunk was trying to get to him.

"He's trying to say that we're Lotor's new set of dolls. And from I've picked up, he's done worse. Like murder somebody. He probably wants to lead us on to find dirt on him then makes us his new generals." Pidge yawned.

"Oh! That's what you mean. But, we're much to big of a group to do that, Pidge." Lance said, walking up to the school.

"Okay, this conversation is no longer existent." Pidge spotted Lotor.

"Come back for more, McClain?!" A guy from the Blades shouted, it didn't help that he was the leader, Kolivan's son.

Pidge felt the immediate need to text Keith, but as soon as she opened her phone, she heard a motorcycle pull up behind them.

"No, but his boyfriend did." A familiar voice yelled from behind them.

Allura and Keith showed up at school for no apparent reason.

"Yeah! Badass power couple." Hunk ruined the mood.

"Sorry." He mumbled.

"So, May I ask a question, Antok? Son of Kolivan..all big and tough, right? What exactly is your problem with my boyfriend?" Keith stepped closer.

Antok and the members of his group stepped back every step that Keith took closer.

"Um, I have no problem. It's he who has one." Antok said trying to be confident.

"And has he shown any signs of a problem?" Keith questioned. Students near by gathered around.

"N-no. Antok was the one who cat called Katie yesterday." A fellow member, Regris said.

"Ah! One of your 'friends' has snitched. Now I ask one thing of you scumbags, fuck off of my friends." Allura stepped in.

"Because is you don't, you'll have it coming for you." Allura stuck a finger in their faces.

"She's not kidding, boys." Keith said as she walked away.

Keith went over to talk to Lance, Hunk, and Pidge.