Yoongi lifted his legs to straddle Jimin fully, leaning down quickly to connect their bodies once again, making up for the 6 months lost to time, and their lifetime of holding back the confession that could have saved them from misery.

Jimin's small hands worked themselves underneath Yoongi's shirt and unbuttoned his pants his hands finding a home on the elder's ass while they breathed in each other, inhaling the scent they craved.

Heroin.

Jimin was pure heroin, Yoongi had decided as he couldn't rip his mouth from the other, almost preferring to suffocate before being separated to do such a trivial thing as breathe.

Thankfully, Jimin pulled back only to whisper, "fucking hell Yoongs, fuck me like you never will again."

Yoongi needed no other instruction, sliding off Jimin's bunched trousers and delicates until he was fully on display, his erection standing proudly as he bit his lip, his gaze penetrating through Yoongi's now inconvenient clothing.

Yoongi fumbled, his shaking hands clumsily removing his own clothing before returning on top of Jimin, his mouth now claiming Jimin's neck as his, his lips traveling to the collarbone that so often teased him, peeking through the lower shirts Jimin had recently chosen to wear.

Jimin's hands clenched the sheets beneath him, his body putty in Yoongi's kneading hands that traveled to his most sensitive area.

"Don't you think we've spent enough time teasing," Jimin groaned as Yoongi's hands moved away, denying the touches he wanted most.

"Sorry," Yoongi chuckled, "but I need to find lube- shit."

"left cabinet, top shelf," Jimin blurted, much too quickly, leaving Yoongi startled, yet smirking at the fact the Younger was so eager.

"Don't get cocky you ass, I've been horny for MONTHS," Jimin moaned as he watched Yoongi's lithe body straddle him once again, biting his lips as he watched his lover coat his enticing fingers before moving down between Jimin's thighs.

Without a word, Yoongi pressed his finger against the puckered rim, practically forcing sinful moans to tumble from Jimin's full mouth, his sexually frustrated mind screaming in relief and utter pleasure.

"f-fuck more please," Jimin stuttered, rocking downward on the sole finger that teased more than Yoongi had meant.

Without hesitation, two additional fingers joined in pleasuring the gorgeous man, his throat singing as he clenched around the heavenly knuckles, Yoongi's arousal growing if at all possible from the sight of the love of his life getting off on HIS fingers.

This was not his first time seeing Jimin in this state, but it was the first time he realized he never wanted to let it go, his mind unclouded by liquor, his body drunk on Jimin instead of champagne.

As far as he was concerned, this was their first time making love.

And he intended to make it feel that way.

He removed his fingers despite a whine from Jimin, who perked up the moment he heard the lube bottle click open, his small hands scrambling to help Yoongi apply it faster.

"Ah-hhh no Jiminnie, patience, it won't be much longer," Yoongi smirked, staring down the younger as he rubbed his own dick, watching Jimin groan in agony as he was forced to watch his lover pleasure himself.