Prologue

"Do you really like him?!" asked Bart looking seriously worried at Forth. He couldn't belief the possibility of Forth failing for someone.

Forth just smirked at his friend, while drinking a huge gulped at his drink.

"It's so not you Forth. Pring went ballistic seeing how you acted today. It's really hard to tell now whether you're just playing your part really well or you are now the one being played!" Bart is now raising his voice as Forth continues to ignore them.

"Don't tell us you actually........................ " Bart voiced trailed off as he himself could not believe Forth would continue going out with Beam till now.

A month ago, he was adamant to end this quickly. Why a sudden change. Could it be?

"Maybe Forth felt pity?! Maybe Pring is just over reacting. How can Forth be in love. This is just a game! Everybody knows Froth hated even the word L-O-V-E! This guy vocabulary in terms of relationships consist of only one word, S-E-X!" - Bart shouted in his thoughts.

"Let me remind you Forth this is just a game between you and Pring...!!!" warned by Forth's another friend, Lam.

But even with his friends nagging, Forth just shrug his shoulders and continues to sip his drink as if he is alone and these two parrots are non-existent.

Seeing Forth's reaction made Bart slap his nape as Forth refuse to give them a clearer answer. Instead he is being oblivious to what is happening.

For them to even drag Forth at the bar, is already the last straw to save him from Baramee. For him to constantly break all the plans is making us and Pring really upset.

"His supposed to dump that whore a week ago. Why does he keep on delaying the fun? Unless he has fallen for him?!!"

Just thinking about it makes Bart sighed heavily.

"Ohh this is bad Forth. You are known as our Mighty One?!!! Your heartless! But with you acting this way you are allowing to be carried down by that guy. You need to wake up Forth. You are being owned by a mere HOBBIT!" Bart shouted.

LAM almost chocked his drink. Hell no! Lam knows Forth would be the last person to be owned. Especially if that person is our school outcast! It's a total disgrace.

"Bart are you stupid. This is our FORTH your talking about!!" slapping both cheeks of Bart.

Lam knew that Forth maybe acting strange but him falling for someone outside our circle is beyond my understanding. But as Lam looked at Forth and he can see now why Bart is so bothered.

Could Forth really fall to that man..?

"Seriously now, Forth will never be Mr. HOBBIT's MAN! Right Forth?!" added LAM but his laugh begins to fade seeing Forth's reaction.

Forth just smiled lightly and continues to ignore the two in front of him. THIS clearly shocked his companions. They have known Forth since they were kids. Growing up in a very privilege household no one dares to mock him as he is never forgiving to those who tries to do so. But he did nothing upon hearing those insulting words. Didn't he hear he was just called a HOBBIT's MAN?!! HOW CAN HE continue sipping his dry martini? WHAT THE HELL!

"Remember you were the one who tagged him as The Hobbit Forth. A very ugly one if I may add!" - said Lam with an loud laugh that resonates inside the bar.

"Hahaha him being ugly is an understatement Lam, he is penniless, shameless by living off to other people's family and a son of some whore!!"
said Bart.

Just as Bart finish speaking, a loud crashed made everyone at the whole place silent.

Forth's face looked seriously deadly as he narrowed his gaze at his friends. He slowly gestured to Bart to move closer to him but instead of getting closer to him, he just made a peace sign and he hurriedly scooted further away at Forth. Then Forth looked at Lam who just hiccup loudly after his deadly stare..

"You two became so comfortable towards me that you probably forgot whom you are actually talking to...?" Forth said using his usual demeaning tone.

He then suddenly raised his hand that made both Lam and Bart twitched. They thought Forth would throw a punch at them. Huhu but Forth is just ordering another drink. Feeling the dark aura of Forth made both break cold sweat.

"WE ARE SO DEAD!" Bart thought.

Forth just raised his eyebrows seeing how scared they are at him. But He kept silent, enjoying the effect he had on his whimpering friends as they flinched again when he gestured once more at the bar signaling a server to clean up the mess he made.

As his drink arrived he took a sip and calmly wrap his handkerchief at his now bleeding hand. He injured his hand as he crashed the glass he is holding at the table. The wound would probably need to be stitched but knowing Forth it seems like he felt no pain.

Seeing how calm and collected Forth made Bart and Lam feel fear. Lam grab Bart's shirt as Forth slowly begins to speak while putting emphasis on each word for his friends to clearly hear.

"You both are a joke thinking I would have any feelings to that dwarf. I will not be owned by anyone. Much more do I fancied by self to give my F---king love to a freaking Hobbit"

"I WAS NEVER HIS AND NEVER WILL!"

Little did he know that his friends so called Mr. HOBBIT is quietly listening behind the bar. Hearing Forth say it made it clear that since the beginning he was never been Beam's.
----------------------------------------------------
I don't own any characters nor images. It's my first try to write a story. So, forgive me for any errors. 😅