Y/N : It's a high classified information but his name is Davos Tullyfield.

Edward : His actual name.

Y/N : His actual name is little bit of a tricky to recall but it was Breton Artmer Morrowind of house Red Morrowind.

Edward : What is the family motto of house H/N.

/H/N - Household Name/

You answered quickly " Light, Darkness and Death. Meaning is "WE FIGHT IN THE LIGHT OF THE EMPEROR AGAINST DARKNESS AND DEATH IS OUR ONLY ESCAPE FROM DEFEAT "

Still no reply but you stayed calm and waited for the next question. "Your team members during the operation, Code name : Oblivion and name of the planet. " he said.

Operation Oblivion
Planet Spriggan.

Operation Oblivion Planet Spriggan

Elite units desert operation suit.

Y/N : Operation Oblivion, Planet Spriggan and there were 6 of us and other 4 members of 56th squad.

Edward : Name them.

Y/N : From my men, Sergeant First Class Charles Martinez, sergeant Korolov, Sergeant Wilcox, technical sergeant William and Reagan.

Edward : What was the first mission when you became an INI operative.

"I was sent to planet Icarion to hunt down possible heretics or rebels." You replied.

Edward : What did you find there ?

Y/N : Quawer mutant terrorists.

"Last question." Edward said it in Imperial language.

Edward : Death is a doorway to another war.

Y/N : Reynold Hawkins told me that quote.