Harry Potter dirty one shot

Start from the beginning

"If it hurts too much, tell me and I'll pull out, okay?" he said worriedly, "I love you and I want to make this one of the best nights of your life."

You placed both of your hands on Harry's cheeks, your eyes kept in contact with his.

"I'll be fine Harry. I promise." you smiled lovingly at him.

He nodded and pushed slowly inside of you.

You let out a loud gasp as he slid inside of you. It did hurt, that was a fact. But Harry pushed in slowly and kept leaving little kisses on your chest as he pushed in so that made it better.

Once he was in, he stayed there and watched your face to make sure you were okay.

"Give me a sec." you whispered. He nodded and stayed there inside of you. Within a minute, the pain quickly turned into pleasure and now you wanted Harry to move faster.

"Move." you breathed out.

Harry started thrusting inside of you, slowly at first, but when he saw that you were enjoying it just as much as he was, he started to move faster.

Now, Harry was moving at a much faster pace. His thick length filled you up perfectly and it was just the right size. You loved every single second of having him inside of you, it was almost like being in heaven.

As Harry moved faster, your muscles clenched around him every now and then, making him groan in pleasure.

"Augh...you're so tight princess..." he groaned out.

You let out a soft moan as your hands moved to pull his head towards you, your lips connecting in a heated make out session.

You pulled away and he rested his forehead under yours, both of your breathing coming out in heavy pants.

"You're so big." you moaned out with your eyes shut in ecstasy.

Harry moaned loudly as he started thrusting into you even faster. He found your g-spot immediately and you cried out. Your nails began raking long, red lines down his back.

Harry threw his head up momentarily and moaned before kissing you again. His back was moving toward your touch because damn did that feel good whenever you did that.

Your hips moved to match his thrusts and soon the both of you were in a complete state of euphoria. Both of you were pulling each other closer, kissing each other harder, and moving faster in time with each other. Your first time with Harry was one of the best nights of your life. It was like everything else didn't exist or didn't even matter. All that mattered was the two of you in this moment in time.

But eventually, Harry's thrusts started to become sloppier, as did yours.

"Augh..Harry..." you moaned into his mouth, your nails digging into his shoulders and your legs suddenly wrapping around his waist.

"I'm close too." Harry groaned back.

You nodded and dug your head into the mattress. His lips left chaste kisses on your neck and chest, leaving a mark every now and then.

Harry lifted his head back up to look at you.

"On three, okay?"

You nodded and kept eye contact with him.

"One...

Two...

Three."

You and Harry came at the same time, the both of you moaning as your juices mixed in with each other.

Harry's thrusting slowly came to a stop as he pulled out. He collapsed on top of you and rolled over so that he was facing the ceiling.

You looked over at Harry and took in his profile. He was tired, but he still looked sexy in every way imaginable. His hair was sticking slightly to his head from the sweat and you could see a light coat of it on his chest.

His chest was heaving up and down as he let his breathing slow to its usual normal pace. Harry had a small smile on his face as he stared up at the ceiling, still panting.

You took the initiative and climbed on top of him. Harry looked at you as you rested your chin on his chest and looked directly into his shining eyes.

He laughed and wrapped his arms around you so that they were securely wrapped around your back.

You lifted your head.

"That was one of the best nights of my life." you murmured, causing Harry's heart to go flying.

"Mission accomplished then." he rasped out and gave you a cheeky smile.

You giggled and kissed him softly and sweetly on the lips before pulling away. You took in his adorable face one last time before resting your head on his chest and falling asleep there, secure in his strong and warm embrace.

Just before Harry fell asleep, he looked down at you to see you snoring softly on his chest. He smiled slightly and stroked your hair, kissing it a few times. He pulled away and let his head fall back on his pillow, soon falling asleep himself.

Making love to you was one of the best gifts life could have ever given him.