Harry Potter dirty one shot

Depuis le début

"God you're beautiful." he sighed out. You blushed but kept your eyes fixed on his body. There was growing muscle that made his sixteen year old frame look manly and sexy. His biceps had some muscle on them, especially his wand arm. He was beautiful, just as much as you were.

Harry's eyes were fixed on yours as they flew up and down his body, taking in every little nook and cranny that was there. When you looked back up at him, you noticed he was watching you stare at him.

Harry moved forward and placed his strong hands on your hips, guiding you to the bed.

"How did I ever get so lucky?" he whispered as he lay you under the covers on his bed, "How did I manage to get an opportunity to love you, to hold you?"

He hovered over you now, his hands on either side on your head.

"To make love to you like the princess you are?"

You sucked in a breath as your fingers moved to tangle in his hair.

"Love me, Harry." you nearly pleaded.

He didn't need to be ask twice.

His lips dove to your neck. They kissed, sucked, and nibbled at the soft, cream colored flesh. When he found your sweet spot, you emitted a quiet moan. You were sure he left a love bite there.

His hands moved to pull down your panties. Harry took a deep breath before disconnecting his lips from yours and allowing his hand to rub against your wet core.

He groaned. "Oh, you're so wet (Y/N)."

You let out a small whimper and in an act of courage, you moved your hands to try to push down his boxers. Harry got the hint and smirked at you as he pulled them off of him, throwing them to the side.

His hard erection sprung from his boxers. It lightly hit his stomach as it stuck straight out. You could see the veins flowing down his member.

You kept eye contact with him as you bit your lip and took it in your hand. Your hand started moving at a soft, yet fast pace and your thumb swiped some pre-cum off of the tip. Harry shut his eyes momentarily before letting out a loud moan. His breathing came out heavy now.

His thumb started rubbing figure eights onto your clit as he stuck a finger in, making you gasp.

"You okay?" Harry rasped out, his eyes completely focused on you.

You nodded but bit your lip.

"It just hurts a little, but keep going."

He nodded and moved his finger at a fair pace, his thumb still rubbing against your clit.

As you started moving your hand faster on his hard length, Harry stuck another finger and began pumping faster, making you let out a soft moan and pump him faster.

Harry groaned and continued pumping into you. His lips suddenly attached to yours. Your tongues immediately met and started massaging each other.

Within a few minutes, you could feel Harry's member twitching under your hand and you knew. He was going to come soon.

You took your hand off of him and in a state of confusion, he stopped pumping inside of you and pulled away to look at you.

"I'm ready." you whispered before he could say anything. Harry's nervous eyes widened and he gulped.

"(Y/N), I don't want to rush you-"

"No." you interrupted him, "I'm ready. I'm sure of it."

Harry nodded slowly and positioned himself at your entrance.