Draco Malfoy dirty one shot

Start from the beginning

Gasping, you managed to mumble out, "Cheeky little thing, you."

He chuckled into your neck and brought his mouth down to your breasts. He took your right breast in his mouth and started sucking on it, having his tongue flick over your nipple. The boy was multitasking, sucking one breast and squeezing another. When he was done, he lifted you up so you could take off your panties. Once he saw your womanhood and the wetness that came from it, his little friend became solid rock hard.

"Oh God." he groaned, moving to touch you down there. You let out a small whimper as his fingers went up and down your folds. The thumb began circling your clit when he slid one finger in, making you gasp.

He looked at you. "Does it hurt?"

"A little", you managed to whisper, "but keep going."

His finger pumped in and out inside you and then he slipped another in, making you gasp and moan loudly.

"That's it, baby girl." His voice became suddenly husky, "Moan for me, just like that."

You moaned again, the warm tightness in your stomach spreading. The fingers inside you began pumping faster and faster, and you bounced up and down on his fingers.

"Oh God, I think I'm close."

That's when he pulled his fingers out. Your eyes widened and you whimpered at the loss of contact. "Draco!" you almost shouted.

"Babe. I want you to come when I'm inside you." The look Draco gave you could've made you come right then and there if it wasn't for your surprising and astounding self-control.

You smirked. "My turn."

Draco's boxers were pulled off in one swift motion and his erection was practically begging for you to touch it. Your hand started jerking his penis off immediately and his head fell back, eyes closed and mouth open.

"Oh God." he let out, "Holy fuck (Y/N). You're so good at this, augh!"

His breathing became heavier and heavier, beads of sweat started forming on his forehead. Before he knew it, your hand was quickly replaced with your mouth. You were down on all fours in front of him sucking him. Tasting him.

"Oh FUCK." he cried out. His hand took control of your hair and pushed you up and down over his dick.

Before he could react, you took him all the way. He hissed as his dick hit the back of your throat and you gagged a little. The hair became a tool to guide you up and down over his penis. Your tongue was swirling around him and your cheeks became sore from sucking but you didn't care. Just as he was about to come, you took your mouth off of him, finishing him with a pop.

Draco's breathing became erratic as he looked at you. The longer he looked at you, the more his eyes glassed over with emotion.

No words were exchanged between the two of you as he moved to cover the two of you with the blankets on his bed, but the stare you both held into each other's eyes said it all. You both knew this was right. You've loved each other for a long time. And now both of you are ready. Both of you know and believe this is the person you want to give your heart and soul to. This is the person you want to bare your body to over and over and over again. And you wouldn't have it any other way.

He smiled and positioned himself at your entrance. "Ready?"

You nodded. You had never been more sure of anything in your whole life.

He slid into you and you gasped and groaned out of pleasure and pain. His eyes darted to yours. "You okay?"

You nodded. "Gimme a sec."

After lying there for a bit, you gave him the signal to move again. He thrusted into you harder and faster. The only sounds that could be heard in the room were your heavy breathing and the sound of your skin slapping together.

Your lips connected as he kept thrusting into you and your legs wrapped around his waist.

He filled you up perfectly, your bodies moved in sync with each other.

"Holy fuck...you're...so tight. Ungh." he groaned out.

You let out a few moans and started slowly dragging your nails down his back. "It's 'cause you're so big." This made him pick up the pace and in doing so, he found your g-spot.

"Oh, Draco!" you moaned out and arched your back into his touch.

Finally, your orgasms started to come close.

"(Y/N). I'm close. I can feel it." he whispered.

"Me too." you whispered back, "Come inside me."

With that, your orgasm hit its full high and both of you came at the same time. Draco collapsed on top of you and rolled over. Both of you were sweaty and practically panting.

"Woah." was all that came out of Draco's mouth.

"I know." you responded.

Your hands intertwined with each other and he looked over at you.

"Hey (Y/N)?" he asked.

"Yeah?" you turned to look at him.

He smiled at you. "Will you be my Gryffindor Princess?"

You smiled back and giggled "Of course, you idiot."

You guys both laughed and cuddled with each other until Draco snuck you out of the Slytherin tower.