Draco Malfoy dirty one shot

Start from the beginning

"I don't want to be like this" he blubbered out, "I just - I have to. My father raised me to be this way."

You shook your head. "No no, Draco. It doesn't have to be this way."

You pushed him away slightly so you could look at his face. You stared into his grey eyes, his forehead leaning against yours.

"It doesn't..." you trailed off. All words had become lost.

Draco gripped the back of your head with his hand and crashed your lips into his. Your lips moved in sync with each other and his hand moved down to squeeze your ass making you gasp which allowed Draco to slip his tongue into your mouth.

Soft moans came out of your mouth as your tongues fought with each other for dominance. His grip on you became tighter and apparently...his little friend downstairs became harder.

You smirked into the kiss and reached down to palm him through his pants. He groaned into your mouth and moved the hand that was cupping your head down to grab your ass, that way both hands would be on it.

The kisses became heavy, passionate kisses filled with love and lust all at the same time. You pushed his robes off of his body, letting them fall to the ground and having your hands explore his torso, running along his arms, and stopping at his biceps. Surprisingly, you could feel some muscle under the fabric of his dress shirt.

His hands pushed your robes off of your body as well and his hands took the time to explore what he could. His fingers ran along your arms and down your sides, feeling every little bump and curve along your body. And he was loving every single inch of it.

"Jump" he whispered into your mouth. Your legs automatically wrapped around his waist, which made your skirt hike up around your waist, giving Draco more access to your legs. His hands moved slowly up your thighs to grab your ass again. "Let's take this to my room, yeah?" he continued, making you giggle and nod your head yes.

He threw you down on his bed and crawled on top of you and started kissing you again. The tie around your neck was now gone and the buttons on your shirt were open. Draco pushed your shirt off your body and his hands traveled down to your skirt to yank it and your tights off.

Draco froze for a second and pulled back a little bit so he could look at your body. His eyes lit up like a Christmas tree and you could see the happiness, love, and lust that was captured in his face.

"Dear God..." he murmured, moving his hand up so that it lay flat against your heart. Your breath hitched in the back of your throat and you just watched him. Waiting for him to make the next move.

His slowly moved his hand down your body, his fingers traveling in the valley in between your breasts, his hand flattening out again and moving slowly down your stomach, and stopping just a little bit below your knee. "You are so beautiful." his voice was hoarse and shaky, but that meant he meant it all the more.

With that, he started kissing down your body, in between your breasts and down to your stomach. He sat up and started to attempt to take his shirt off, but his fingers were too shaky and he started to get agitated until you sat up.

"Let me." you whispered. He sat down so that his legs were flat on the bed and pulled you to him so that you straddled him, your legs on either side of him.

The tie around his neck came off and one by one, you unbuttoned each button on his shirt until the shirt was pushed off his shoulders and thrown aside. His hands came back to pull you closer to him while you unbuckled his pants. Soon, those were on the ground too.

Now, it was just you and him in your underwear.

Draco's mouth attacked your neck as his hands gripped your hips, sucking at your sensitive spot and definitely leaving a mark. You bit your lip and threw your head back. Moans left your mouth and somehow your bra mysteriously happened to come off.