Old Friends

Depuis le début

"Maybe there was a malfunction with the bike o-or maybe-" Blake was scared to press on the gas again. "Blake, we should move. This dull neighborhood is giving me the chills." Lance shivered. "Y-Yeah. Just a second." Blake looked around. A black BMW pulled up at the other end of the street. No one was waiting on anybody, because they didn't honk. The windows were all tinted.

"N-No." Lance was eyeing the car up and down.
"Blake we need to move. Right now." Lance anxiously ordered. "Wait, Lance, if we move too fast again, I-I don't know if we can stop." Blake bit his bottom lip. Lance scooted up a bit to whisper.

"Somebody could be waiting fo snipe us from that car at any moment." Lance lowly said.
Blake didn't look over, he just stepped on the gas, going slowly. As soon as the two boys took off, the black BMW followed. "Not this again..no." Lance wished.

"What again, Lance?" Blake sped up, seeing how unsettled the boy behind him was. "They're following us!" Lance frightened tone.
"Go to Daibzaal. It's crowded there." Lance glanced back at the car behind them, and there was a great distance between the vehicles.

Pidge and Shiro were just running in the back streets of Altea, searching for somebody that was yet to be found. "All there is here are useless alleyways." Shiro was agitated.
"Don't give up. If you were looking for Adam, wouldn't you be determined? Imagine how Veronica and Nadia must feel." Pidge encouraged, nudging Shiro's Arm.

"I understand, but it's almost hopeless now." Shiro pessimistically sighed. "It's not hopeless, Shiro. Since when do you give up?" Pidge shook her head. "Since I've been thinking about our safety. We're all gonna die somehow." Shiro tilted away.
"Yeah, but it doesn't have to be because of a person who lives in the shadows." Pidge smiled, trying to motivate Shiro.

7:00 p.m. nearly 8 hours later •

Nadia and Keith had searched everywhere. It was unexpected, not finding James. They had their mind set on it. "It's unfixable, Keith." Nadia said in a wretched manner. "No, it's not. There are plenty of big buildings in Daibzaal and Altea." Keith said, lighting a cigarette.

"Since when do you smoke?" Nadia pulled the practical cancer stick out of his mouth.
"When Lance isn't around. I used to smoke more often. This is the first time I've ever mentioned or spoken about it." Keith took the cigarette back from her.

"It's bad for you, don't start it up again." Nadia took the pack out of his hands. She threw it over a nearby fence. "We actually have to put our mind to this." She said, walking back to the steps of a random house. "He could've been abducted.." Keith mumbled. "No. This abductor would've wanted something from us." Nadia explained.

// Incoming Call from Ina Leifsdottir//

Hunk and Harper made their way back to the van with absolutely no progress. Just two teens stumbling around an unfamiliar town, looking for a missing friend. "Hunk, we should head back now.." Harper rubbed her tired eyes.
Hunk yawned, his legs aching. "I concur!" Hunk banged his head on the steering wheel.

"Okay.." Hunk jammed the key into the keyhole of the van, turning it. Nothing lit up, the van didn't start. "What the hell?" Hunk took the key out and turned it again.
"The van won't start." Hunk closed his eyes.
"That's pretty clear." Harper made no hesitation to jump out.

"I don't want to explode." She yelled, walking away quickly. Hunk was already tired from waltzing all over, but he surely didn't want to get a death wish. He followed slowly after Harper. "Great, now we're stuck.." Harper pouted. "We can call somebody." Hunk smiled, still bummed about the van.

"No service?! Are shitting me?" Harper grunted, wanting to throw her phone away.
Hunk excused her wild behavior, being he was the same way if he was tired, frustrated, and hungry. "Mine phone out of service, too." Hunk clicked his tongue impatiently.