chapter nine

[third person]
-

the next few weeks were positively good for shawn and anya. anya had gotten back her appetite, and shawn had fallen even harder for anya. he couldn't deny what he felt for her, but anya had been hanging out with brian more and more. it killed shawn to see her with someone else, when he was kissing her in front of a camera, but he had to be happy for her, if she wanted to start something secretly romantic with brian.

"so, you and shawn?" brian asks anya, as the two of them sit in shawns dressing room of the o2 arena in london.

"there's nothing going on between us," she says, lying slightly about the night in barcelona when she kissed him without a question. "i mean, it's a fake relationship. that's all."

"so you wouldn't pull away if i did this?" brian asks, moving closer towards her, cupping her cheeks with his hands. she smiles softly, shaking her head. "or this?" he asks, moving his hands down, and lifting her up slightly to straddle his lap. she shakes her head again, a grin toying at the corners of her lips. "what about, this?" he leans forward kissing her ever so softly, making her smile, and then laugh, before shaking her head. "good."

anya rolls her eyes, wrapping her arms around his neck, and kissing him passionately, releasing all the tension that's been building up between them over the weeks they've been on tour. luckily, shawn was performing, so he wouldn't have to walk in on his best friend making out with his 'girlfriend'.

"mmm," anya moans softly, as brian moves down, pressing kisses to her exposed neck, sucking down softly on the skin. he blows down on it gently, making her gasp, before he silences her sounds by kissing her once more. his hands move down to rest over the curve of her bum, as she places her hands on his shoulders, rocking her hips gently. brian lets out a short groan, before fiddling with the end of her shirt, pulling away and looking at anya for permission. she nods her head, letting him lift her shirt over her head.

that night was something.

"oh my-"

"god," anya cuts brian off with a laugh, as he rolls off of her, picking up a shirt from the floor, and handing it anya. brian chuckles along with her, before quickly pulling his clothes on. anya follows, getting changed quickly, before looking in the mirror in the room, seeing a massive hickey on her neck.

"brian!" she groans, slapping his arm. "how the heck did you do this to me?" she asks, pointing at the mark on her neck. "i don't even have any makeup with me!"

"ugh, just wear my hoodie or something," brian shrugs, chuckling gently. anya sighs, taking the hoodie from brian. she pulls it over her head, the neck of the hoodie covering where the hickey was left. "come to my hotel room tonight?" brian asks her gently, pressing his lips to her cheek, and hugging her from the back. anya nods, her cheeks flushing pink. "i'll see you then, yeah?"

"yeah," she turns around, kissing him firmly, linking her arms around his torso.

"oh-" the door opens and shawn comes in, cutting himself off. anya immediately pulls away from brian, turning around and seeing shawn standing there, sweaty and his shirt unbuttoned from the first three buttons. anyas cheeks go bright red, as she bites her lip anxiously. "sorry if i disturbed."

"nah, you're good man," brian says, walking to the door, and looking at anya, shooting her a cheeky wink. he leaves the dressing room, shutting the door firmly behind him.

"uh-"

"is that a condom wrapper?" shawn asks, pointing at the floor. anya immediately feels embarrassment consume her, as she looks away from shawn. "anya?" shawn asks, crouching down and picking it up. "oh my god, did you guys fuck in here?" he bursts, as anya jumps in shock, balling the hoodie sleeves in her hands.