chapter six

[third person]
-

anya found herself strolling around the backstage area of the arena in barcelona, a sigh tumbling from her lips, and her stomach groaning in hunger. granted, she was hungry, but she knew that if she ate, she would have to throw up.

and she didn't want to throw up.

"hey, anya," shawn jogs up to the girl who's aimlessly walking around, much to anya's dismay. anya sighs gently, stopping her tracks, and turning around, noticing random people around, so she'll have to act as shawns girlfriend.

"hey babe," she says, sighing gently, as shawn furrows his brow in confusion, but then realises where they are. "everything okay?"

"yeah, are you okay, hunny?" he asks, his voice sweet like sugar to her ears. she hated how intimidating he was. "shit, you're shivering," it's only then, when she notices the slight shiver in her stature. she shrugs, folding her arms and smiling a tight lipped smile at him. "here," he slips off his hoodie, handing it to anya. she smiles thankfully, pulling it over her head, as shawn walks beside her, holding onto her hand softly. "go to my dressing room, the heatings on in there," he whispers close to her ear, kissing her cheek gently. she nods, looking away and her smile turning into a neutral frown.

shawn walks off, saying hi to a few people, before heading to his meet and greet. he tucks in the bottom of his shirt into his jeans, before meeting jake outside a door.

"ready, kid?" he asks him, as shawn nods, pushing out a huge smile.

"yeah," he grins. "but can you ask someone to go check on anya? she's not looking to good."

"who's not looking too good?" andrew asks, butting into their conversation.

"anya," shawn sighs, shoving his hands into his pockets. "i've noticed she's not been okay. andrew, i think something's wrong."

"what makes you think that?"

"when we were out in paris, she threw up straight after dinner, and she's been looking so sunken in lately. i literally just saw her and she was shivering, i held her hand and it was like an ice cube," shawn explains. "can we like get a medic to look at her?"

"i'll go see how she is," andrew says, concerned. "just go do your meet and greet, come back for soundcheck, and then you have he q&a, yeah?"

"got it," shawn nods. "keep me updated about anya, please?"

"what's up with you?" jake asks shawn, confused by him. "i thought you hated her."

"i didn't," shawn says, sticking up for himself. "i just didn't like the way that i met her," he says, looking at andrew, who shrugs.

"alright, i'll go check on her," andrew sighs. "good luck, dude."

"thanks man," shawn grins, following jake through the corridor. "how many for this one?"

"300," jake answers, opening another door and holding it open for shawn. "ready?"

"is that even a question?"
-
"hey anya," andrew starts, opening up the door to shawns dressing room, seeing the girl curled up on the couch, shawns hoodie cuddled against her body, warming her up. "woah, anya," andrew says, shutting the door behind him. "is everything okay?"

"i'm fine," she mumbles, pulling the sleeves over her hands. andrew sighs, sitting down on the other side of the couch.

"anya," andrew urges. "what's going on?"

"nothings going on," she mutters. "i'm fine."

"anya," andrew sighs, as she stands up from the couch, folding her arms against her chest. "somethings up, i know there is."