Chapter 1. Necromacy

Start from the beginning

Thalia grabbed his hand and one again he jerked back, swearing as electricity flickered around them.

"Anyways," Percy said, probably trying to save Nico's life. "How are the Hunters?"

"Great. We actually just welcomed in a new one. Daughter of Apollo and a clear sighted mortal. Her name's Alexis." Thalia laughed quietly. "Caddie got on her nerves last week and Alexis cursed her to burst into song whenever she even heard something vaguely related to a song lyric."

Percy and Nico both laughed. "Remember that time the Apollo cabin cursed the Ares Cabin to only speak in ryhming couplets."

Another round of laughter. 

"And what about the Guardians? How's that working out?" Nico asked.

"Pretty well. I'm with them whenever I can be. We picked up a greek from Seattle last month. Ares from the attitude, I guess. He was a handful. Micheal wanted to ditch him at Camp Jupiter."

"What did you say?" Thalia asked.

"That Reyna and Elijah would eat him alive. Micheal said he was nearing the point that he was okay with that."

More laughter.

"Hey. It's almost time." Nico said.

They all stood up from where they had plopped onto the ground and dusted themselves off before heading towards a grave.

Nico motioned for the others to stand back and dug a hole with his hands in the soft graveyard dirt.

Natasha watched, in awe and horror, as Nico dumped the Coke, fries and burger into the hole. "Oh spirits of Elysium, the time has come to rise once again and feel the pleasures of the flesh. Rise, Annabeth Chase, and Luke Callesten." 

Natasha shook her head as her breath caught in her throat, terror coursing through her veins as she watched what could only be described as ghosts soaked up from the ground, two leaning over the food and taking a sip. 

When they straightened, she could see that they were the ghosts of a middle aged woman with blonde curls and stormy grey eyes, and a teenage boy with a scar over his eye.

"This is wrong." Thor hissed over the intercom, just as Percy greeted the ghost girl.

"Hey Wise girl."

"Seaweed brain."

"Thor, wait!" Tony yelled but it was too late.

The lightning should have fried every cell in their bodies but when Natasha could see again the three were fine, and the girl had a spear raised towards the sky.

"How dare you attack the children of the Three!" She yelled, whirling around and jabbing the spear at the stunned god.

Thor was hit full on by the redirected lightning and slammed into a tree but he wasnt a heavy hitter for not being able to take a punch.

"So, do you want to beat the schist out of him or me or Nico?" Percy asked.

"Just take care of yourselves." Thalia growled,  a shield appearing on her wrist.

"How about you and I take care of that lightning beast's friends." Nico suggested.

"Sounds good."

Natasha was sudden grabbed by something and yanked into the open, deposited at the feet of the green eyed target.

"Be you worthy of a god, mortal?" Percy asked, his eyes glowing.

Natasha swung to her feet, launching a kick that would have broken most men's ribs but Percy simply sidestepped her and swept her off her balance.

Natasha spun on her hand and launched a flurry of kicks and punches only to be dodged every time. She realized that he was only playing with her.

The thought enraged her and she began to move faster.

Percy noticed almost immediately and increased his speed. It looked like they were dancing, with Natasha's knives glinting dangerously in the moonlight.

He laughed, carefree and happy, and not at all like the angry, almost vengeful, tone his voice had taken before. 

Natasha was vaguely aware of Nico pulling a sword from the ground, a terrifying blade made of darkness that soaked in the light.

He swung his sword and Iron man's suit malfunctioned, Tony falling to the ground.

"Your time is not yet here, mortal." Nico assured him before nearly slicing Captain America's head off.

Thalia had Thor on the offensive, shooting lightning at each other, each with a terrifying look in their eyes.

Percy yawned. "Im bored. Your obviously trained to kill so come on." he looked her dead in the eye. "Kill me."

Natasha felt herself pale. This kid, no matter how old the file said he was, he looked 18.

She pulled her gun. "Stand down and I wont have to use it."

Percy smiled. "Do it."

Natasha readjusted her grip. "Get down on your knees and put your hands behind your head."

"Thalia."

"Yeah, Percy?" Thalia replied, kicking Thor in the face.

The god was bloody and bruised, his nose broken and cuts from Thalia's knives lining his chest and arms.

"This woman believes that worn out punching bag is a god. Apparently he claims to be the God of Thunder."

Thunder rumbled angrily as Thalia and Nico snorted, the latter now with a familiar patriotic shield in his hands, which clashed horribly with his black clothes.

Tony and Cap were both conscious, glaring angrily as the struggled against their bonds that tied them to a tree, Clint lying facedown next to them.

"I win." He said. "Percy, finish the mortal off and let's get blondie to Olympus. My father wants a word."

"Yeah, I got the message." Percy said.

His eyes never left Natasha's while he spoke and she suddenly realized that they were dealing with something far more dangerous than Asgasrdians, more dangerous than the Chitauri, more dangerous than the-

An earshattering roar broke through at that moment.

Percy's smirk faded. He shouted something in another language as the earth shook.

The Hulk stood, huge, green and angry.

Percy should have screamed. He should have ran.

But he smiled and pulled a pen from his pocket.

He uncapped it and it elongated into a bronze sword.

"Alright." He said. "This ones mine."